NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well might make a prediction on what we will see revealed in the sideshow 12 days, im gonna say 1/6 jango fett and/or Hoth leia.

There is a whole lot of attention still needed for the Cantina and Jabba's Palace crowds. Then Endor would be the next logical area of focus. A new Stormtrooper isn't too far off either I'm guessing.

It was rumoured on a list from a french website. Was posted on this site on a thread but cant quite remember which one.

Mentioned that,robo maul and a few other things like clone wars obi wan pf.

Please let it be Dooku (for the love of God).

And please not a Clone or Battle Droid.

There is a whole lot of attention still needed for the Cantina and Jabba's Palace crowds. Then Endor would be the next logical area of focus. A new Stormtrooper isn't too far off either I'm guessing.

:goodpost:

I'd love to see some new denizens for my Cantina area.

I've given up on Tarkin and Dooku. At this point, I don't even want Dooku anymore. I've gotten passed the PT.

Hoth stuff now rocks. Cantina or Palace would be great, but I wouldn't expect it. They have Bounty Hunters to finish.

Well, as for OT, there isn't much left to do outside of the Endor stuff. Hoth Han and maybe Hoth Leia will be coming in 2014. With the exception of Tarkin and Ackbar I don't know of any other characters from the OT that are left besides troops and aliens.

They could go back and start redoing the main characters again, especially if Hot Toys isn't making anymore.

Chewie, R2, 3PO (unless you count Tamashii), Jawas, Luke X-wing, Leia Hoth, Leia Bespin, Leia Endor, Han Endor, Luke Endor, Biker Scout...

Seems like plenty to do.

I agree there are an almost endless amount of figures to do . I think a tease of AT AT driver is due.

Chewie, R2, 3PO (unless you count Tamashii), Jawas, Luke X-wing, Leia Hoth, Leia Bespin, Leia Endor, Han Endor, Luke Endor, Biker Scout...

Seems like plenty to do.

Tarkin, astromechs, skiff guards, lando general or skiff etc etc

Back