NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm done with anything to do with Clones. Hasbro and Sideshow ruined them for me. Let's get these other characters made!

I want to see Chewbacca more than any other 1:6 figure at this point. I just think that character is absolutely essential for the OT.

I can see them making a ROTJ/ANH special edition Boba Fett. They have the 95% already made, just few tweaks and a some new paint on a few parts. Then sell it for $200. People will buy it.

I'd also like to see more Jabba's Palace patrons, several more Leia's, Biker Scout, re-release of a Stormtrooper.

It would also be nice if they went back into the expanded universe and give us more other than just Thrawn. There's sooo many interesting characters there.

There are still many, many characters left to be made including droids (R2-D2, Death Star Droid, R5-D4, 4-LOM, and possibly their version of C-3PO), Jawas, Death Squad Commanders and Tarkin, the remaining bounty hunters, Hoth and Bespin Leia, Biker Scouts and loads of aliens (Walrusman, Squid Head and other inhabitants of Jabba's Palace. And, of course, Chewbacca.

I really hope we get a sense of where Sideshow is going with the line over the 12 days of Christmas. I know the Hoth line was to be introduced in 2012 and I wonder if the delay was making improvements to better compete with competition and changes in the marketplace. It's hard to believe it took a year to sell out of 3000 Snowtroopers and that Tusken Raiders are still available.

I think the endless variety of Clones didn't help this line and I hope Sideshow can produce those characters that really revitalize the line.

Fingers crossed we see some of those "in development" characters!

They need to finish the Bounty Hunters!
I don't want the Medicom 4LOM in my line up.
They need Dengar,Zuckuss and 4LOM.
I hope we see something during the 12 days of Christmas event.

I'd like Zuckuss next.

As much as I feel compelled to complete the Bounty Hunters, I never really liked Dengar or 4-LOM much from a design perspective. They both seemed like costumes quickly slapped together.

I wouldn't turn down any of the 3, but I would prefer Zuckuss next too. Even though it would never happen, a 2-pack of Zuckuss and 4-LOM would be nice.

I wouldn't turn down any of the 3, but I would prefer Zuckuss next too. Even though it would never happen, a 2-pack of Zuckuss and 4-LOM would be nice.
I think Zuckuss and Dengar would be a fair chance at getting made, i think LOM4 would be less likely as the medi one is already in circulation.

SSC should man up and do Chewie.

They put the effort into General what-was-his name from the PT but no Chewie, R2, Threepio, Nien Nunb, Biker Scout, Tie Pilot, the list goes on.

Any 1:6 Leia is long overdue. Not to mention Tarkin and Dooku.

Would like to see Sideshow get back to the cantina and Jabba's palace.

Back