NEXT Mars Toys BATMAN Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if Mars and ExO6 team-up?
Especially that first row- Gorshin, Carmel, Meriwether, Craig, Throne and Collins in both their roles.
GGY35PKW8AAhNHQ

Last edited:
I don't. Too ambitious? I can dream. :wink1:
Line should end with the ultimate Trek/Batman ExO6/Mars 66 team-up;
Shatner as Enemy Within Kirk, and live action 66 Harvey Dent Two-Face!
b068eed29f7f6185524de271bb1b4893.gif

8fxglt.gif

Apparently so many stars were begging to be on the show, they couldn't book them all fast enough for full roles.
It's why they started adding the random Window Cameos.
8fxjld.gif

Greatest miss I think, is they had Edward G. Robinson wasted on a simple Window Cameo, when they could have had him play Mob Boss Tony Zucco (likely based on him to begin with), would have made a sensational episode.
8fxc5b.gif
8fxco7.gif

8fxecu.gif

Last edited:
If you’re in Mars Toys’ facebook group you might want to spam this post with the 66 villains / more Burtonverse/Schumacherverse Batman suggestions.

EAB6DCEF-4CF5-4444-B429-4C32F5570024.jpeg

Last edited:
Bob the Goon got a surprising amount of love on that Mars character suggestion post. Him and Pfeiffer Catwoman “won” by a landslide, so far. Hopefully we’ll see both of them soon.

Bob the Goon in Mars quality would be amazing.
Absolutely.

I saw one comment floating the idea of an all-encompassing “Joker goon” figure - a body with the Joker gang jacket, and multiple heads for some of the different members, the boombox Lawrence carries, etc; that, and the champaign bucket and candleabra would be fun to display with Partyman Joker too.

That would be a sick to display a few of.

603191A6-C2A2-4B64-A35C-851056F23E96.jpeg

Bob the Goon got a surprising amount of love on that Mars character suggestion post. Him and Pfeiffer Catwoman “won” by a landslide, so far. Hopefully we’ll see both of them soon.
Any love for Vicki Vale on the thread?

Highly unlikely Mars would consider, but I should get on FB and make my voice heard for Kim Bassinger.

Any love for Vicki Vale on the thread?

Highly unlikely Mars would consider, but I should get on FB and make my voice heard for Kim Bassinger.

Not so much. There’s a couple posts rooting for her, but she isn’t anywhere near the top.

As for continuing 66? After Batgirl, and the lead Rogues are done...
Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Catwoman (confirmed).
838oo3.gif

I would add Freeze(Otto Preminger), and unlikely but False-Face(Malachi Throne).
While others were more preposterous, those two really terrified me as a kid.
7t73q0.gif

6vwj2m.gif

6vwib2.gif

6vwijq.gif
After the Main 4 Rogues^ and hopefully Batgirl are done.
If they even continued;
Freeze(Otto Preminger), and False-Face(Malachi Throne) who terrified me as a kid.

Or better Mars shift to 66 Green Hornet & Kato.
8ge93c.gif

After Catwoman and Alfred not sure about more
i'd rather HotToys/Mars/JazzInc. someone finally work on the 89 Vault-Armory

A 1:6 giant Bat from the deleted cave-vision scene.
e48248e7c82ae4c05ed8dfa9ae4f3735.gif

1630b575ffc05a035bd00b409b3af167.gif

If they can pull these off (albeit the wings would require a feet of engineering)

Last edited:
Ahhh so what would be great is if everyone understood that collectively we should vote for slightly more popular batman characters so that that profit allows them to make more obscure ones. Mars isn't like Hot Toys, they seem to want to atleast finish some lines.

Is it just Batman figures they will consider doing as Suggestions?

I always wanted a John Wesley Shipp Flash from the 90's and a 90's Superboy
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 20-14-46 general-4.jpg (WEBP Image 640 × 402 pixels).png
th-3086202180.jpg

Bob the Goon and Pfeiffer Catwoman won? Great on Catwoman, but what about DeVito? Need the pair.

I can see a Mars Catwoman taking years to get right while we wait, and wait, and wait...
Going to need Joost to start working on a helicopter, but it would be a rough sell also. Could see it being over 2k and besides that gigantic.

Back