NEXT Mars Toys BATMAN Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is 1/6 still - they are getting out of control of there at Mars Toys. As awesome as the duck would be, I have no space or need for it so hopefully it is just for a separate or deluxe release.

Monica Doo
After this Catwoman please
🥳
🥳
🥳

35 m

https://www.facebook.com/groups/754...RONB2ZcoUBFjhhoJAP5iWFuu7t9LJv4eg&__tn__=R]-R
Mars Toys
Author
Admin
+4
Monica Doo actually done

I voted “no”. It would be great to have it available for those with the space and interest, but I wouldn’t want to be forced into owning a 1/6 scale duckboat just to finally get DeVito Penguin.

Seeing what DC did in the Flash and th Nic Cage Supes....that would have been insane in that time line. Imagine that goofiness.

One thing that has declined in movies is memorable music and lines.

I hope Mars Makes all versions of Mr. Freeze they can. I will get my icy cold freezing puns ready.

If they did different expressions for Superman that would be great.

A Yelling head like Superman 1 when Lois dies, a smiling head, a neutral head.....offer things that HT will not. HT is just sitting on licenses at this point.

I am glad to see Mars doing this. I wonder if they will ever do a CIVILIAN Burt Ward and Adam West (Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne)?

I’d prefer a George Reeves Superman and Clark Kent but wouldn’t mind seeing any Superman offering to be honest
George Reeves Superman would be great, and not as popular but I would get a horn-head Batman from the B&W Movie Serial if done....
7t6y2l.jpg
7t6xf6.jpg

Last edited:
Back