1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT's new Ahsoka version trooper is looking super accurate!! Perfection!View attachment 667645
1696972079637.png

"Just like the simulations"

So the celebration for 40th ROTJ anniversary and 20th CW is basically done this year ?
Doubtful. I think it was in November last year they announced AOTC Anakin, Padme, and Mace Windu. I would not be surprised if we got more ROTJ announcements this month.

But if we get to December without any more, then we’re done-zo.

So the celebration for 40th ROTJ anniversary and 20th CW is basically done this year ?

We got the big 4 of the teased and up for order in December, lets hope they do something similar this year.

I'm honestly a bit shocked we didn't get any re-releases like Boba of Palps honestly.

Doubtful. I think it was in November last year they announced AOTC Anakin, Padme, and Mace Windu. I would not be surprised if we got more ROTJ announcements this month.

But if we get to December without any more, then we’re done-zo.
yeah, Mace Windu and Super Battle Droid was up for pre-order at the very end of December last year as part of AOTC celebration.
We got the big 4 of the teased and up for order in December, lets hope they do something similar this year.

I'm honestly a bit shocked we didn't get any re-releases like Boba of Palps honestly.
re-release is kinda boring, I was rooting for ROTJ Han.

yeah, Mace Windu and Super Battle Droid was up for pre-order at the very end of December last year as part of AOTC celebration.

re-release is kinda boring, I was rooting for ROTJ Han.
I think what he is saying is that a Boba and The Emperor would be great for those collectors who were late to the party or newly joined.

I agree...ROTJ Han with Carbonite block as the deluxe item and Endor trench coat and a swap out closed eye blind sculpt would be icing.

Given they jumped Baylan and Shin for a "spoiler" character like Thrawn I'm honestly expecting Ezra and Ahsoka the White first. Seems like they went with the safe/known figures first and the popularity of Baylan and Shin may have caught them a little by surprise so they're a little further back in the production pipeline than the others. At least that's how it feels to me based on Thrawn going up first.

I think what he is saying is that a Boba and The Emperor would be great for those collectors who were late to the party or newly joined.

I agree...ROTJ Han with Carbonite block as the deluxe item and Endor trench coat and a swap out closed eye blind sculpt would be icing.

Pretty much I was saying, we got Vader and Boba reissued for ESB, thought it would be safe to assume they'd reissue a few characters for ROTJ.

Thought both anniversaries would've gotten a bit more love at this point honestly, but we still have 2 more months.

Back