1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 weeks total. Curious to see if they're gonna throw us a bone before july and the usual summer exclusives announcements. Hoping for a Cassian coming from nowhere but next PO would likely be 4th Sister or 5th Brother.

Like anonymous Ewok?
....yes

But also Leia in Boushh disguise would be good and a fair possibility.
A ROTJ Chewie. Maybe in a 2 pack with Boushh Leia.
A re-release of ROTJ Boba or Palpatine would also be welcome.
Or a TIE pilot released under the ROTJ banner.
Or any number of characters from the Jabba Palace scene (though that's very unlikely)

Last edited:
General Calrissian would have been my preferred version of the character, but after the way the Bespin figure sold, I doubt they revisit him. And we all know they're not doing Endor Han at this point. At least not until Ford passes away, if ever.

Admiral Piett, Wedge Antilles or Admiral Ackbar would be the only ROTJ figures that would get me excited at this stage.

A dark day, for what could have been looked back on like remember Terminator Day, April 3rd 2012.
That day really cooled my enthusiasm for collecting. I was realistically hoping for a few rotj figures and thought it was a slam dunk that they could pad the line in a similar way to aotc. To only get 2 figures from rotj woke me up to the fact that ot is over for ht. Plus, I really only want ot figures and I’m getting very close to selling off anything not ot. I have the geonosis battle droid, aotc r2, the shiny, and the pilot all unopened and no real desire to open them. I’m going to give it the summer and see how I feel. Definitely lost all figure enthusiasm.

Just saw the Indy figure. Good god that's horrible. Not the quality of the likeness but just how ancient Indy looks. His figure looks even older than the actor. How crushingly depressing would it be to have such an old and frail Indy on the shelf.

Next Star Wars figure? Something OT please.
Han from TESB or ROTJ. Leia in Boushh disguise. ROTJ version of Chewie (maybe they'll get it right this time)
Proper Gamorrean guard from ROTJ not the things from BoBF.
Re-release of ROTJ Boba.
TIE fighter pilot.

Rumor is HT got a new license with Harrison Ford. Hopefully this means some new Han Solo figures are in the pipeline.
Any link, site, article, actual source, quote, where this is coming from? Thanks!!!

Also anyone with a link, site, article, actual source, quote, indicating where HT had lost, abandoned or forgone the license to Fords likeness, please share. Thanks!!!?

Last edited:
Any link, site, article, actual source, quote, where this is coming from? Thanks!!!

Also anyone with a link, site, article, actual source, quote, indicating where HT had lost, anbondoned or forgone the a license for Fords lines, pleas share. Thanks!!!?
Haven't seen an article.

A few YouTube guys were talking about the new Indiana Jones figure and someone claimed they heard Harrison signed a new deal with HT.

Like I said, a rumor.

Back