1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a hot night sister :D

Corrected:
Hot Toys is excited to announce the acquisition of multiple highly-anticipated production and classic movie license to our ambitions collection: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, John Wick: Chapter 4, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (40th anniversary) [excluding Han Solo], Star Wars: The Clone Wars (20th anniversary), The Flash, The Mandalorian & more.

Also to add to that,20th anniversary of The Clone Wars.
That IS the Genndy micro series for sure...so think of MORE Clones,but also the potential for Asajj Ventress,Durge and x fingers,Clone Wars Kenobi.

RotJ 40th has so much potential for a new Han,Leia,Sebastian Shaw reveal Vader and Lando Skiff,but also reissues of Luke,Emperor and a Stormtrooper at the least.

Hope they open the gate this year with more Star Wars reveals.
Everything that you all have mentioned for TCW potentially being actual releases I really like. I would be most interested in Kenobi, Ventress and General Grievous.....imagine all shiny white and silver.

Oh yeah, give me a couple of these guys....Right on ArtDamage(y)

Instead of the previous prototype? Not that I'm complaining necessarily. Especially, if they make the arc troopers in their original glory.
View attachment 615752

What a bad*** this character was.....
General Grievous' Coughing | Star Wars Amino

and this dude....
Star Wars Arc Troppers Vs Battle Droids Mk2 GIF - Star Wars ARC Troppers Vs  Battle Droids Mk2 - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh yes, Happy New Year my fellow freaks. All the best for 2023.👍🥂🍾🎉

Last edited:
The hate for Ford is really apparent with his company. I mean, did they really just skip out on acquiring the Indiana Jones license? lol

The hate for Ford is really apparent with his company. I mean, did they really just skip out on acquiring the Indiana Jones license? lol

I would not be so quick to put all the blame on HT.

Obviously something extremely serious is going on, this could be worth millions of dollars both to HT and to the movie studio. And yet HT is passing. Hmmm. I detect shenanigans, and not sure - for once - that HT is entirely to blame.

No Indy license really concerns me.

All the rest is more of the same. Marvel, Star Wars, the odd new thing in John Wick 4.

If they dropped in the Aliens or Terminator logo, that would have been impressive.

I know it’s not in line with the new announcements but I really want a bacta tank vader.
or even a third party version….

I would not be so quick to put all the blame on HT.

Obviously something extremely serious is going on, this could be worth millions of dollars both to HT and to the movie studio. And yet HT is passing. Hmmm. I detect shenanigans, and not sure - for once - that HT is entirely to blame.

with Indy coming mid-23, is it possible it’s something they acquire later on. HT is not exactly known for on-time announcements.

it’s been said before plenty of times, but they really need to put up preorders for bad batch Tech and Wrecker asap. hopefully they’ll do it soon to coincide with the release of the new season.

Yeah, they're out of date before they've even had protos displayed.

it’s been said before plenty of times, but they really need to put up preorders for bad batch Tech and Wrecker asap. hopefully they’ll do it soon to coincide with the release of the new season.

Crazy how Crosshair isn't even slated for release until next year. By the time you have the OG team, the show will either be on Season 4 or over by then and you'll have a ton of other costumes people will want by then:lol

Maybe they could do Han and Indy without heads and sell them for $50 each and then we can all organise custom heads for them.

NOT.

Crazy how Crosshair isn't even slated for release until next year. By the time you have the OG team, the show will either be on Season 4 or over by then and you'll have a ton of other costumes people will want by then:lol
I’m honestly losing interest in Hot Toys over this. They’ve gotta get better about getting things out in a timely fashion. I’m hopefully these supposed smaller production runs will help a bit.

Well they have a few months to get the 2 announced. I think at SW Celebration and SW Day, they will reveal the anniversary collections they teased about. It looks like a lot of non-SW stuff are shipping soon. I don't know if they will fill those announcement slots with non-SW stuff, just to keep a balance of things on PO for the different licenses.

Back