1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YouTubers have a laughable track record at best, I wouldn’t put much stock in this. And two of my three most wanted figures are Padme and Fives. I just don’t buy it.

Yeah on a more serious note, these guys aren't reliable at all and to be honest, these are easy "rumors" to pass around, clones are a given, and Cad Bane is a given sometime this year.

The only "surprise" would be Padme because she's been MIA since her appearance at Comic-Con before the pandemic hit.

YouTubers have a laughable track record at best, I wouldn’t put much stock in this. And two of my three most wanted figures are Padme and Fives. I just don’t buy it.
I totally agree. I'm not saying I believe it 100%, but something has to be coming next week - maybe even more than 1 announcement?!

I totally agree. I'm not saying I believe it 100%, but something has to be coming next week - maybe even more than 1 announcement?!

Just expect 1 SW announcement and you won't be disappointed. These Youtubers have zero credibility and they got nothing to lose if their predictions are wrong.

I don't think any of them has admitted to being wrong. To be honest, they have channels just to chat amongst themselves and only acknowledge people who pay to be heard.

Expect one announcement with a release date of December 2023, meaning you won’t see the figure for two years, whatever pops up. It’s the most realistic expectation and if we get anything better we can all celebrate it.

Some Clones is good. Great if it includes the phase 1 pilot.
WTH wants padme? Her humie git face is showing.

WHOA.

FRo0dThakAAg4qs

The 3PO version that no one asked for. But it gives us hope that a "golden rod" may eventually release... someday...

HUGE pass on that rocket-thrust R2 version, for me. But glad for those Prequel fans that have silently been clamoring for these.

Back