1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and that right there is why I dont have Echo or Jesse PO'd. Will probably buy those figures. But I'll wait till they get here. If HT aint going to rush, neither will I. I might wait until like, Dec 23 when all my points have matured, and do a PO then so I can use my points. Thatll be it tho.
I only POed Jesse because I was hoping that strong early sales would convince HT to get on making more Clones. Fives, Wolffe, Waxer, Fox. Definitely agree, unless I’m ordering from Kit I’m not pre-ordering again. And only then because Kit only takes POs for like 2-3 weeks.

yvJmkgm.png

[...]

:panic::panic:

So Hot Toys posted this overnight. While it's nice to see an actual roadmap for what's coming next, aren't all of those Star Wars figures either 4Q21 or 1Q22 releases? I don't think any of them are 2Q22, unless I'm mistaken. If that is actually the case, I think this is the official sign that everything is going to be delayed 1-2 quarters.

Unless Hot Toys is going to blitz these releases to get caught up, there's gonna be a loooong wait on any characters going up for pre-order now, including anything announced on May 4th. We won't see those until mid 2024 at the earliest at this rate. Definitely a buzzkill.
I'm glad to see Hot Toys having a photo like this to show. At least some sort of progress is being made.
https://www.sideshow.com/blog/sideshow-star-wars-celebration-2022
Spoiler Spoiler:

HOT TOYS

Sideshow Booth #2719 will include a new display of Hot Toys deluxe 1/6 scale poseable figures — combining brand new, never-before-seen reveals with fan-favorite characters.
I'm excited to see what they'll have.

I remember winning the Sideshow Jabba the Hutt at Celebration in LA 2007 when they were doing the Star wars trivial pursuit questions "what is the name of the creature that swallows the Millennium Falcon in the empire strikes back?
Space Slug!!!
Had to leave the box at the hotel room and stuff Jabba in my bag just so I could make the trip back to Oz.lol

Another great memory of the Sideshow booth was seeing the first Hot toys Star Wars display up close at Anaheim 2015...the Chewbacca was on point back then AND I picked up the Space trooper at the Event.

I remember winning the Sideshow Jabba the Hutt at Celebration in LA 2007 when they were doing the Star wars trivial pursuit questions "what is the name of the creature that swallows the Millennium Falcon in the empire strikes back?
Space Slug!!!
Had to leave the box at the hotel room and stuff Jabba in my bag just so I could make the trip back to Oz.lol

Another great memory of the Sideshow booth was seeing the first Hot toys Star Wars display up close at Anaheim 2015...the Chewbacca was on point back then AND I picked up the Space trooper at the Event.
That’s a nice prize! Space slug? I thought it’s called Exogorth?

They’ve probably pushed Echo and Hunter back to coincide with Bad Batch season 2. Seeming even Disney don’t appear to know when that’s coming out we could end up with Mudtrooper length wait for those.

Holy Crap!! If this is true, Fives would be the first clone outside of season 7 that we'd get. That means the door has been kicked open to all sorts of troopers if HT wants it. Bane was a given IMO, he is quite popular.

Holy Crap!! If this is true, Fives would be the first clone outside of season 7 that we'd get. That means the door has been kicked open to all sorts of troopers if HT wants it. Bane was a given IMO, he is quite popular.
YouTubers have a laughable track record at best, I wouldn’t put much stock in this. And two of my three most wanted figures are Padme and Fives. I just don’t buy it.

Back