1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FRo0dThakAAg4qs

Wow... a 3PO. But from the worst of the first 6 movies.

This is almost as bad as the red-armed 3PO from the ST. Thankfully, that never got released. Maybe this won't either.

Wow... a 3PO. But from the worst of the first 6 movies.

This is almost as bad as the red-armed 3PO from the ST. Thankfully, that never got released. Maybe this won't either.
I'm happy they're starting their 3PO production with one of the least interesting designs. Then they can perfect the sculpt for the upcoming OT release.

Can't help but wonder if the General Skywalker figure releasing today is to kick off Star Wars week, or if the timing suggests that we might see Padawan Anakin after all. Certainly is interesting that he's the first release after they say they're making AOTC figures.

I'm waiting to see if they'll put General Kenobi up for PO so that I can pull the trigger on General Skywalker. If they skip him again during the Kenobi show's duration, that's it.

Eh, I don't know about that. After Krennic, Jango, Koska, Bespin Luke....anything can happen. Especially if Padme pops up this week, that'll make yet another long dead prototype that finally resurrects for production.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if AOTC Kenobi or show Kenobi come before General Kenobi though.

Eh, I don't know about that. After Krennic, Jango, Koska, Bespin Luke....anything can happen. Especially if Padme pops up this week, that'll make yet another long dead prototype that finally resurrects for production.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if AOTC Kenobi or show Kenobi come before General Kenobi though.
Fair point, but if I don't see it go up for PO I can't commit on General Skywalker, and if it goes up for PO 2 years later then GS will be up in the 600€, so I'll miss out on them both when it's all said and done. So I hope he gets a proper solicitation within the month, so that I can snag an Anakin too and have him ready.

Can't help but wonder if the General Skywalker figure releasing today is to kick off Star Wars week, or if the timing suggests that we might see Padawan Anakin after all. Certainly is interesting that he's the first release after they say they're making AOTC figures.
we shall see then

I'm gonna say 3 pre-orders, we got 5 last year but we had no Celebration last year.

With one being Cad Bane, they'll save other previews for Celebration in a few weeks.
The AOTC threw my predictions from another thread out the window. I did have 3 for tonight as well. Maybe there will be AOTC for both 4th and Celebration. I'll just go with Cobb, R2 and C-3P0, although Cobb feels like a Summer Showcase. Someone on FB mentioned J.C. Hong liked a member's photo of Padme yesterday, so it looks like she is incoming.

Cad might be like Mando Luke and took until July/Aug to be revealed. I'll have to scrap Black K. More Bad Batch might just be revealed when the new season starts.

I'd buy a Padme, especially with how empty the year is shaping up after MK, DS2, the Thor designs and the Kenobi leaks, but I'm not getting that silly white outfit. Black dress or bust.

sub-buzz-25408-1523576520-3.jpg

Back