1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on a 1/4 ESB Fett...along with all the other wants.

ESB quarter scale trooper….

You would think a 1/4 scale Fett from ESB or Mando would be a no brainer for HT... The Sideshow ESB Fett PF is a great piece but I want a more static ESB Fett...

The thought of HT Boba Fresh 1/4 scale makes me shiver in terror for my wallet. Cause I'd have to have him, no ifs ands or buts. Im surprised we havent seen a PF statue too.

A 1/4 BF would be great! Since HT is intent on reissues maybe they can at least re-release the prvious Fett :monkey3

I'm now interested in an OT Stormtrooper, ever since Obi-Wan inferred them in ANH during the Jawa's destroyed sandcrawler scene. A 1/4 Trooper would be great as well!!

And ESB Fett arms crossed holding gun and pretty much any other Boba they want me to buy!

An Order 66 Cody and an ESB Boba in this signature pose are two PF statues that are long overdue. Not sure how they haven’t been done yet.

7EECC57C-DA2B-4CB8-816F-D99C18F3A403.jpeg

An Order 66 Cody and an ESB Boba in this signature pose are two PF statues that are long overdue. Not sure how they haven’t been done yet.

View attachment 545087
Yeah, of all the PFs to put in dynamic poses, Cody and ESB Fett were very curious. Cody should have been in the order 66 pose and Fett could've been in above or any of these:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-Interrogation-1.jpg

bobafettx-large.jpg

official-pix-boba-fett-esb-carbon-2-Color 2b.jpg

I always think that for a character to pop he must get a well designed suit if he is "uninteresting or a side character", i just dont know how marvel keep making Hawkeye(Clint) more boring than he is with this new Disney+ desing.
It's so easy to make him a must figure if they do a version of this:
f0753764969c1f27b5bb275b7457855d.jpg
1947238-hawkeye.jpg

The Obi Wan Kenobi concept art has me excited in many ways including seeing what Hot Toys will do.

The Obi Wan Kenobi concept art has me excited in many ways including seeing what Hot Toys will do.

With how much I've been able to pick and choose what I want from the Mando line, especially with how much product they've released from 2 seasons, I don't think I'll be able to say no to many figures from Kenobi.

I just hope they don’t screw up A New Hope by having kenobi and Vader meet after mustafar. Gotta keep em separated...

In my mind if they do meet up, it won't screw up ANH, it just means Kenobi won't make any sense. The latest story doesn't always mean it's the most canon.

I don't know that they have to duel, but Obi-Wan should see Vader/Anakin. Imagine he sees Vader fighting. He senses a sith, but something about the fighting style is familiar. Cut to a live action CW memory of Anakin fighting. The memory and the present are intercut as the dread builds. The last memory is Anakin looking back over his shoulder, smiling at Obi-Wan. The image dissolves to the present. Vader's helmet has been damaged or removed and his face is visible. Anakin's smiling face dissolves to Vader's ruined face, but the eyes are the same. They lock eyes and Obi-Wan realizes the truth of what happened to his friend. "He's more machine now than man. Twisted and evil."

The monies don't care about continuity. There is always some way to explain something.

With how much I've been able to pick and choose what I want from the Mando line, especially with how much product they've released from 2 seasons, I don't think I'll be able to say no to many figures from Kenobi.
I already know I'll be pre-ordering anything Anakin/Vader the first day pre-orders drop.
I just hope they don’t screw up A New Hope by having kenobi and Vader meet after mustafar. Gotta keep em separated...
Considering how debatable Lucas' initial intentions were for ANH tying into the story that followed in ESB and RotJ, I'm okay letting this slide.

Why would it screw it up? I don't remember Vader or Obi-Wan ever saying they hadn't crossed paths since Mustafar. In fact, when Vader told Luke in ROTJ, "Obi-Wan once thought as you do," I took that to mean that Obi-Wan had, at some point, made an attempt to turn him back.

Anh gave the vibe that they hadn’t seen each other in a long time. Even the when I left you I was but the learner, line. It has much more of an impact if they haven’t seen each other since mustafar. Even tarkin says, surely he must dead by now. That has no meaning if Vader saw him 2 years ago.

also, you cannot trust KK not to F this up.

Does no one remember tue awesome, intelligent story telling of a Force connection from the ST? Kylo and Rey connected through the Force and Obi Wan and Vader can battle it out through the Force. It will be just as good as how it was in the ST.

If Luke can Force project as well over vast distances, why not Obi Wan and Vader? JJ and Rian have laid out a logical approach to SW and how underutilized overpowered Force abilites are in SW.

Does no one remember tue awesome, intelligent story telling of a Force connection from the ST? Kylo and Rey connected through the Force and Obi Wan and Vader can battle it out through the Force. It will be just as good as how it was in the ST.

If Luke can Force project as well over vast distances, why not Obi Wan and Vader? JJ and Rian have laid out a logical approach to SW and how underutilized overpowered Force abilites are in SW.

I wonder if Kenobi will peek in on Vader while he is getting dressed?

Anh gave the vibe that they hadn’t seen each other in a long time. Even the when I left you I was but the learner, line. It has much more of an impact if they haven’t seen each other since mustafar. Even tarkin says, surely he must dead by now. That has no meaning if Vader saw him 2 years ago.

also, you cannot trust KK not to F this up.
2 years, I agree, but there's 19 years between the two movies. That gives plenty of time to play with. Even if it's right in the middle and it's 10 years before ANH, that's still plenty of time.

As for Kennedy's involvement, I understand having concerns. Yes, the sequel trilogy was (in my opinion) and unmitigated disaster. Everything else since then has been at least decent if not very good. The director is more important, and Chow directed two of the best episodes of season 1 of Mando.

There's a good story to be told here. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Why would it screw it up? I don't remember Vader or Obi-Wan ever saying they hadn't crossed paths since Mustafar. In fact, when Vader told Luke in ROTJ, "Obi-Wan once thought as you do," I took that to mean that Obi-Wan had, at some point, made an attempt to turn him back.

Agreed, I'm fine with them meeting up between ROTS and ANH, and it makes sense that Obi-Wan would attempt to bring Anakin back one more time.

It could also benefit Obi-Wan's struggle and bridge the connection from Revenge of the Sith to A New Hope.

Padme's final plea to Obi-Wan that there is still good in Anakin to Obi-Wan's confession to Luke that Anakin is no more and there is only Vader. More machine than man.

The Obi-Wan Kenobi series confrontation between the two could erase any hope in him that Anakin is still in there while revealing how much machine Vader has become.

Back