1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll try and get bird poop out the door before they put out another Fett.

Does anyone really want 50 year old Jeremy Renner in purple spandex on their shelf?
Apparently with the people from the Hawkeye series threads. I never bought a Hawkeye nor a Widow.

I don’t think it’s Kenobi. My first guess is Plo Koon, since he’s a rather central character in CW. Second jedi might be Windu, a character more essential to the CE show than the former jedi.

Just my take on the two clones, two jedi theory of the 🦆 .
#Duckylivematters #justiceforDucky.

Last edited:
Y'all are gonna call him back up on a phish account. Guarantee you his head is exploding with pride right now over all these callbacks. Do we want to enable that? Just sayin

How about an early Hawkeye?

Only if it's this Hawkeye lol...

Hailee-Steinfeld-Kate-Bishop-Hawkeye-purple-costume.jpg

You would think a 1/4 scale Fett from ESB or Mando would be a no brainer for HT... The Sideshow ESB Fett PF is a great piece but I want a more static ESB Fett...

The thought of HT Boba Fresh 1/4 scale makes me shiver in terror for my wallet. Cause I'd have to have him, no ifs ands or buts. Im surprised we havent seen a PF statue too.

The thought of HT Boba Fresh 1/4 scale makes me shiver in terror for my wallet. Cause I'd have to have him, no ifs ands or buts. Im surprised we havent seen a PF statue too.
I agree that the absence of a PF statue a year after he was re-introduced is kind of bizarre. How did Sideshow not jump all over a Fett on Throne PF?

HT will be making both, just a matter of when. Thena is totally up in the air at this point. Fennec I feel like will be near or the week of Book of Boba. Decent shot at Hawkeye this week as they got DC out of the way today lol.
I agree that HT will be making both from Hawkeye, but unless Renner dons another outfit that’s significantly better than what we’ve seen so far his figure will be a pass for me.
You’re probably also right about Fennec. I wonder if Cobb Vanth will drop around that time as well. Any news about his appearing in BoBF, or is it still just speculation?

I agree that HT will be making both from Hawkeye, but unless Renner dons another outfit that’s significantly better than what we’ve seen so far his figure will be a pass for me.
You’re probably also right about Fennec. I wonder if Cobb Vanth will drop around that time as well. Any news about his appearing in BoBF, or is it still just speculation?
HT whores out the Marvel stuff. Maybe HT decided to hold an Eternal for D+ day. Eternals characters are just so spread out, is it worth making one or two when there is 10 of them to make?

Certainly possible to see Vanth in BoBF since both are on Tatooine. If he is not in the show, I could see him being a Summer exclusive next year. HT are mysterious in their ways.

I agree that the absence of a PF statue a year after he was re-introduced is kind of bizarre. How did Sideshow not jump all over a Fett on Throne PF?
I was thinking more like this pose here for PF:

fett dmg5.jpg

... the exclusive can be mini-Mando in the background, all "WTF THIS IS *MY* SHOW, HELL-O?"

I think HT may be thinking: "We got enough folks in that post-sarlacc armor on the way already" and this makes me doubt we'll see Vanth unless he features in the new show with a new costume.

I doubt we will see any Eternals stuff from HT, since the movie is banned? in China. Thats gonna be a big old No.

Back