1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh... troopers are where HT is right now. I'll go with it.

Its refreshing NOT to hear that head sculpt looks like Tom Cruise from time to time. ESB Han will be a field day of insults and tear downs. Not looking forward to it.

I agree, if we ever get esb Han (not sure it?s a guarantee anymore) it will get annihilated, whether it is good or bad. Maybe that is why he never came out after the Bespin leia pics. Maybe it looked like crap and they are starting over.

I am not buying another damn HT figure till Bespin Han or Bespin Luke shows up.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not buying another damn HT figure till Bespin Han or Bespin Luke shows up.....

I don't believe you...

I don't believe you GIF.jpg

Pretty strange that is. They already have a proto for it and Anakin, Cody, Rex, Ahsoka are all here or on the way. In the beginning I thought it was being held up by the PT Kenobi.

Unless they're going back and fixing something, it is strange.

I've held off pre-ordering Anakin because of this(and well the 2022 release, so no rush).

Maybe they're focusing on the Mandalorian releases now until the hype dies down a bit? Not too sure.

An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Screen-accurate deepfake facial expression with low detail skin texture
Body with over 30 points of articulation
Approximately 28 cm tall
New Authentically Sculpted Videogame-style Hair

:horror

:monkey3:rotfl

An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Screen-accurate deepfake facial expression with low detail skin texture
Body with over 30 points of articulation
Approximately 28 cm tall
New Authentically Sculpted Videogame-style Hair

:horror

:monkey3:rotfl

You know it's coming :lol. Too easy and too much money to be made. The only questions are whether or not Dark Trooper parts are included and will they reissue R2 without all the extras at the original retail price?

You know it's coming :lol. Too easy and too much money to be made. The only questions are whether or not Dark Trooper parts are included and will they reissue R2 without all the extras at the original retail price?

I have way too many R2s but I'd buy that... if they knocked off $20 from original RP (which they won't - it'll have "Mando" on the box so will indeed be original price for bare bones.)

And... if they tweak the Jedi Luke outfit it would be worth it. The Mando hair is a concern though - it is a pretty deflated and slightly weird look (distinctive from ROTJ) I'm just not sure it looked all that "real" and how that comes out in a 1/6 sculpt I have no idea.

Back