1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hope they do something different and give us an ot release and let mandalorian breathe for a minute. It no, if it is a Star Wars release this week, it will probably be bo katan.

I'd like

Mandalorian : The armourer

OT: Bespin Han

Prequel: Padawan Obi Wan

TCW: Arc Trooper Jesse

I'm totally fine with your list except the armourer simply because Im just so sick with many Mando releases up to this point.

I actually really want the Armorer. She's kind of those characters that gets forgotten as time passes unless she shows up in S3.

I think the next SW release could be one of the 3: Mandalorian Luke; Mandalorian Stormtrooper (Slightly weathered one); Bo Katan.

I want to see more of this Super Battle Droid that was teased with the Death Watch Mandalorian a few months back.

I actually really want the Armorer. She's kind of those characters that gets forgotten as time passes unless she shows up in S3.

Same. If they can make Heavy Mando, who only showed up in two scenes, and umpteen nameless storm troopers, then they can make her (and they don't even have to make a face sculpt for her). She created Din's armour, she was his spiritual advisor, and her outfit is just plain cool-looking. And if you have Deluxe Mando you can pose her with the camtono of Beskar and the little hologram mock-up for his armour.

Is there a reason they haven't made Mace yet? Given the actor you'd have to figure it would be a hugely popular figure.

I'm hoping they finally put up the Bespin Luke and CW Kenobi for pre-order, seems ages since they first showed those.

For new figures I'd love either Bespin Han or C3PO.

I think they're hitting things while they're hot. 2 years from now I don't think people would be so into some of these characters, so have to get them all out now. They can do Mace Windu whenever.

I think they're hitting things while they're hot. 2 years from now I don't think people would be so into some of these characters, so have to get them all out now. They can do Mace Windu whenever.

Agreed.

Hit while the iron is hot with Mandalorian and TCW.

Not sure many people would get Dark Trooper, Death Watch Mandalorian or even IG-11 a few years from now.

Mace Windu, Grievous etc are guaranteed sells.

Agreed.

Hit while the iron is hot with Mandalorian and TCW.

Not sure many people would get Dark Trooper, Death Watch Mandalorian or even IG-11 a few years from now.

Mace Windu, Grievous etc are guaranteed sells.

Mace would fit in the TCW line as much as prequel trilogy figures. Same with Grievous. Did HT tease a Kit Fisto figure a while back or did I imagine that?

Hopefully we see a lot more of Death Watch and other Mandalorian factions in season three. Wouldn't be shocked to see Heavy again either.

Mace would fit in the TCW line as much as prequel trilogy figures. Same with Grievous. Did HT tease a Kit Fisto figure a while back or did I imagine that?

Hopefully we see a lot more of Death Watch and other Mandalorian factions in season three. Wouldn't be shocked to see Heavy again either.

Definitely agree, I'm down for both Mace and Grievous, I just feel like they might be marketed with AoTC or RotS for Mace and RotS for Grievous.

Definitely hope for more unique Mandos in Season 3, Koska didn't do much for me from what little we saw of her.

That Kit Fisto has vanished, just like their 212th clone and battle droids they showed....

Whatever happened to Geonosis Padme?

Another one we haven't heard a peep about.

She would be a great candidate for a AOTC 20th anniversary line up along a "mulet" Obi-Wan Kenobi and a "whining" Anakin Skywalker. I can't believe the latest was never offered by Sideshow and has yet to be properly teased (that Dooku dark and blurry pic doesn't count)/revealed by Hot Toys.

I kind of wish they'd do Queen Amidala (ie, her red gown). Or the one she wears when she speaks to the Senate. The Padm? that they teased a while back has a boring costume.

I have all those old Barbiedoll versions of her, and while the costumes are very very nice, the face and body leaves something to be desired :lol

I think a Season 2 Mandalorian/Din Djarin with a Pedro Pascal head sculpt is inevitable.

Definitely agree, I'm down for both Mace and Grievous, I just feel like they might be marketed with AoTC or RotS for Mace and RotS for Grievous.

Definitely hope for more unique Mandos in Season 3 , Koska didn't do much for me from what little we saw of her.

That Kit Fisto has vanished, just like their 212th clone and battle droids they showed....

Another one we haven't heard a peep about.

If live action Sabine is introduced in season three, it would certainly add a visual uniqueness to the Mandalorian "army build."

Did a quick search. I'm surprised no one here wished for a Darth Revan figure.

Back