1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have way too many R2s but I'd buy that... if they knocked off $20 from original RP (which they won't - it'll have "Mando" on the box so will indeed be original price for bare bones.)

And... if they tweak the Jedi Luke outfit it would be worth it. The Mando hair is a concern though - it is a pretty deflated and slightly weird look (distinctive from ROTJ) I'm just not sure it looked all that "real" and how that comes out in a 1/6 sculpt I have no idea.

I bet they will use some form of the existing ROTJ sculpt, unless they go with the one being developed for Snowspeeder Luke. No way they develop something new for this money grab of a figure(which I am buying of course).

I bet they will use some form of the existing ROTJ sculpt, unless they go with the one being developed for Snowspeeder Luke. No way they develop something new for this money grab of a figure(which I am buying of course).

Not sure the snowspeeder hairsculpt will work for a Mando Luke. Mando look is really just a "back to school haircut" version of the ROTJ hair.

PVPa0Dg.png

Not sure the snowspeeder hairsculpt will work for a Mando Luke. Mando look is really just a "back to school haircut" version of the ROTJ hair.

PVPa0Dg.png

They could put the ROTJ hair on the Snowspeeder sculpt lol. Edit: I forgot, they are reusing the rotj sculpt for the Snowspeeder head, aren't they? :slap

By the way I am kinda sad to see your old sig go by relieved that it has been adequately replaced[emoji38]

BTS Luke!

aolglp02ic351.jpg

They could put the ROTJ hair on the Snowspeeder sculpt lol. Edit: I forgot, they are reusing the rotj sculpt for the Snowspeeder head, aren't they? :slap

Haha, yup - the ROTJ hair on the Snowsp sculpt would indeed snake-slide you back to the start - HT Jedi Luke.:lol

By the way I am kinda sad to see your old sig go by relieved that it has been adequately replaced[emoji38]

It is in fact a genuine Reward sign posted by LFL and Fox in 1983 in the UK (with one word changed of course...) when someone stole ROTJ reels. It didn't lead to any convictions back then either.:dunno

You can however place my avatar pic next to my signature to convert it into a "wanted for theft of franchise" sign.:lol

Mandalorian Ahsoka is next to be teased I predict!

Are they not more likely to want the Clone Wars Ahsoka to release first? Otherwise you'll get some cancelling for Mando Ahsoka.

Assuming it's not another Trooper I think Luke or Fennec might be revealed next.

Are they not more likely to want the Clone Wars Ahsoka to release first? Otherwise you'll get some cancelling for Mando Ahsoka.

Assuming it's not another Trooper I think Luke or Fennec might be revealed next.

They had 2 Mauls show up around the same time for preorder before the first released.

Hopefully full reveal for bo katan and then something different.
Ild love to see mace or something from the ot. Lobot? No chance but damn want one

Ready for some new film and TCW reveals.

Ready for anything that isn't yet another redesign/reboot/homage/spin-off/continuation of OT Boba Fett's armor.:monkey3

Seriously, who knew Boba Fett could outdo Oreos?:dunno:lol

4TmXBll.jpg

Hopefully full reveal for bo katan and then something different.
Ild love to see mace or something from the ot. Lobot? No chance but damn want one

Is there a reason they haven't made Mace yet? Given the actor you'd have to figure it would be a hugely popular figure.

I'm hoping they finally put up the Bespin Luke and CW Kenobi for pre-order, seems ages since they first showed those.

For new figures I'd love either Bespin Han or C3PO.

Back