1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping to see this badass in the next few months. RIP Ray ❤️
Baylon_Skoll_AhsokaS1.png

When are the cons this year? I seem to remember reading something about SDCC being smaller or skipped by major studios and manufacturers. I hope to see some new stuff soon, because it has been too quiet on the Star Wars front these last couple of months.

If they don’t want to make a whole new Lando figure maybe they could include an alternate General outfit in another ROTJ release. I feel like the extra accessories pack with IG-12 was testing the waters for such a strategy.

Endor Han is the least essential Han for my own tastes, but it would be cool to get a new Han after all this time.

If they don’t want to make a whole new Lando figure maybe they could include an alternate General outfit in another ROTJ release. I feel like the extra accessories pack with IG-12 was testing the waters for such a strategy.

Endor Han is the least essential Han for my own tastes, but it would be cool to get a new Han after all this time.
Might help them sell off the ESB Lando... That poor guy has been around forever. I would love a General Lando and Endor Han. I doubt they would actually include an outfit for another character in with someone else...unless they did a Nien Numb figure... :)

I'm looking forward to Sideshow Con this year because I don't have many expectations on reveals so it'll be interesting to see what they display.

I hope something Andor gets shown, wouldn't mind Mando s3 troopers (since their weapons and jetpack are already done I assume they will happen) or Moff Gideon v2. Would love to see some ROTJ stuff obviously, then the obligatory Clone Wars stuff and maybe Imperial Crosshair and Gen 1 TK would be nice. I think something from Ahsoka is almost certainly gonna be teased (prob just Ahsoka 2.0 and maybe Sabine since both are shown already a lot in trailers)

Star Wars is struggling with toy sales. I think soon we will see the direction change and go back to the well, classic movie characters.

I think they will lean heavily into making up and anniversay realeases.

Back