1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they just did the GotG release last night, any chance of another release tonight - perhaps SW. :pray:

I hope not, I need a break after General Kenobi, Wrecker, Tech, Sideous and Fox lol.

Hot Toys usually gets things going around this time and we know how big July is for them and that is right around the corner.

Yeah, as much as I'd like a few more named Clones, I really want some more OT. It feels like they've just given up on it, which is wild, but I guess with all this new Disney content coming out, not unexpected. We are lucky we got so much at the level of quality that we did.

I hope not, I need a break after General Kenobi, Wrecker, Tech, Sideous and Fox lol.

Hot Toys usually gets things going around this time and we know how big July is for them and that is right around the corner.
Yeah, as much as I look forward to new announcements, I do sigh in relief when there aren't announcements for things I want. I'm still on the fence about the Bad Batch. While I think it would make a great display, I'm not sure it's $1500 great...and I can't get one without getting them all.

Didn't buy anything on may the 4th but it looks like KGH stocked a bunch of Hot Toys Star Wars figures this week. Invoiced for Ahsoka (mando), Kuill, Hunter and Vaughn in less than 24 hours. It seems they got stock for AOTC Shiny and Pilot as well.

Yeah, as much as I look forward to new announcements, I do sigh in relief when there aren't announcements for things I want. I'm still on the fence about the Bad Batch. While I think it would make a great display, I'm not sure it's $1500 great...and I can't get one without getting them all.

Exactly lol, and I'm not counting Mace, SBD, Anakin and Padme that went up in December, so I'm hoping for some Mando Season 3 announcements for a bit as my 2024 is already looking stacked with figures and I'll be staying away from Mando Season 3 figures for the most part.

Finally jumped on the HT ROTJ Scout Trooper, 15% off with a few rewards points and just put him on a quick payment plan, like 60 bucks each month.

Knowing my luck he'll be 25% soon as a daily deal.
I bought the same figure with 15% off promo and had some points as well! Also picked up the Jedi survivor at GameStop and I couldn’t pass up the Hasbro clone helmet lol.

I can't see them making an ESB trooper. It's quite easy to make one. I made one a while ago from ANH Trooper by painting the nose frown black, using extra hands from the ROTJ Trooper, and switching the holster to the right hip. I wish they would, but I doubt it.
That looks great! Amazing display!

I bought the same figure with 15% off promo and had some points as well! Also picked up the Jedi survivor at GameStop and I couldn’t pass up the Hasbro clone helmet lol.

Yeah I have no idea if it will be discounted in the future more, but the 15% and rewards points were good enough for me. I'm also a weak willed person and wanted to buy something on May 4th, and I don't count Sideous and Fox as they won't be here until 2045.

Yeah I have no idea if it will be discounted in the future more, but the 15% and rewards points were good enough for me. I'm also a weak willed person and wanted to buy something on May 4th, and I don't count Sideous and Fox as they won't be here until 2045.
Haha same here!

Back