1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’ll have our Sabine from Ahsoka version by 2025. Outside of Ahsoka getting another design, I expect to see Sabine being announced fairly early into the series. Might even be a Mando season 3 version…

Don’t collect Jedi’s but always assumed we would’ve gotten a Plo Koon prototype before Kit Fisto but neither would ever come out so I guess it doesn’t matter:lol

When the kit prototype was shown, my first thought was I don’t need it. With zero releases that I’m interested in right now, I’d take it.

I'd be wanting that Kit proto to be updated. This is one figure that I really feel would benefit from the use of more TCW-type features. Especially the reddish translucent eyes, and the lekku? or whatever the head tails would be called, appear very stiff on the HT prototype. His expression is also very blank, and that's not how Nautolans are [at least that's the impression I get.]

Here's the long awaited AOTC 2nd wave

Attachments

• aotc.jpg
    aotc.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
Padme, battle droid (tpm), droideka and phase I clone is all I need from prequel movies.
TCW is another story.

I fear for my wallet when those white clones come in stock and are on sale once in a while, I was able to somewhat restrain myself with the 501st and Coruscant Guard, and hopefully I can with these guys.

How bad will the rotj anniversary be this year? What do we get?
2 new figures and 2 reissues?
No han?
I think rotj vader and maybe a leia?
Reissue boba and a stormtrooper?

i can see repacks of Luke and Palpatine. Vader with reveal facesculpt is almost a given. I wouldn't mind a Endor Han to round up the main trio. At least, it would bring back hope for a Bespin Han down the line.

Here's the long awaited AOTC 2nd wave
The fact you had Mighty Thor right there and used Valkyrie for Padme is absolutely hilarious lol. Good meme.

I think ROTJ is going to be a lot of repacks and recolours based on AOTC. I hope I’m wrong, but I agree with many here that anything beyond something like Vader, Luke and a Palpatine 2.0 is going to be pushing it. Hell, that’d be better than AOTC as we didn’t even get one figure with a head sculpt. I would be happy with a ROTJ Vader. I’d definitely get that over then OWK Vader as my main Vader. I would hope for some diorama base for the three of them to create a throne room set up…but who am I kidding. Luke will probably come with that stupid sand base with the feet because Hot Toys just does not care what customers want.

Back