1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moducase is having a Black Friday sale from the 18th-28th, 15% when you spend $1500 or more or 8% off if you spend $700 or more. Expected delivery is March/April 23.

I'll be ordering my first case from them tomorrow.

No doubt those cases look great and present very nicely, but their wait times are pretty bad. If you order, I would take that ETA with a very large grain of salt.

If anyone missed out, the BOGO deals are back and several figures like Armorer, Assault Tank Commander and Transport Trooper are back at 20-25% off

Never seen this before, Harrison being shown the TFA Solo figure.
739t68.gif

739tex.gif

ROTJ 40th will be General Calrissian with a re-used head sculpt, a re-issued Boba and stormtrooper and maybe a new R2-D2.

As much as I’d love something new like Admiral Ackbar, Wedge Antilles, Admiral Piett or even Mon Mothma, Hot Toys is just too lazy with Star Wars now.

Maybe if Marvel continues to die off we’ll finally get thrown a bone.
I'm still waiting for them to do an actual ROTJ Stormtrooper, cause whatever they did release sure wasn't a ROTJ Stormtrooper. (tho the body armour was nice)

I still don't know what they don't do an Akbar, it's literally just a headscuplt and hands, it's not like having to do a Gamorrean or Geonosian.

It’s too bad Howard hates Harrison Ford. Out of all the actors to hate, you choose Han Solo and Indiana Jones. Lol. Thanks a lot. It shows

What about Ford strikes you as particularly likeable? He has always struck me as curmudgeonly. I'm not even sure this is Howard's fault, Ford strikes me as the sort of person whose contract purposely blocks collectibles based on his likeness. I would not bet a dollar that's not the case.

What about Ford strikes you as particularly likeable? He has always struck me as curmudgeonly. I'm not even sure this is Howard's fault, Ford strikes me as the sort of person whose contract purposely blocks collectibles based on his likeness. I would not bet a dollar that's not the case.

I would not not bet you that dollar that that is not not the bet to take.

It’s too bad Howard hates Harrison Ford. Out of all the actors to hate, you choose Han Solo and Indiana Jones. Lol. Thanks a lot. It shows
It's long been suggested that Howard hates Ford for destroying one of his figures on the Fallon show. You can't blame the guy for being offended by that and not wanting to pursue what's very likely an extremely expensive likeness contract with the guy.

Back