1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like no announcement week at Hot Toys. Getting prepared for a multiple reveal event next month maybe.

Well, the new announcement is up... I'd have preferred an announcementless week to be honest. Another boring Iron Man accessory on their plate.

Well, the new announcement is up... I'd have preferred an announcementless week to be honest. Another boring Iron Man accessory on their plate.
Would have far preferred that. This is just an additional figure to continue to back the factories up and push release dates back. Sure, most preorder announcements won’t appeal to me anyway, but at this point I truly ask ‘who asked for this?’ We’re over 140 preorders and the number just keeps increasing.

Release one figure, two more take its place. Hail Hot Toys.

I can appreciate that Iron Man is incredibly popular in China, and Star Wars is a dud there, but I can't imagine their Iron Man sales are so strong that it's more worth it to ignore stuff that sells well in the rest of the world and just keep pumping out the same character over and over. Are they really making that much money on it? Really blows my mind.

You really want to be hurt, don't you?
...yes

200w.gif

I would buy a Reba figure before I would buy a Reva figure.

Reba with a lightsaber versus Count Dooku on display let’s go
This flame-haired temptress will light every collector's shelf on fire.....!
If this (had to look up who Reba was :lol ) flame-haired red head with a saber can accidentally look anything like Mara Jade, I'll take it. :naughty
I wasn't the biggest EU fan, yet at this point anything that helps muddle the Disney canon, I'm all in.

And yes I'd pose Mara standing triumphant over the defeated Rey and Reva.
With a little word ballon saying " I was both the Emperor's Hand/Imperial Assassin hunting down surviving Jedi, and had legit claim to the Skywalker saber and name, well before either of you clawdites existed.

Last edited:
Back