1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol so show everything they got on Thursday, then force their hosts to do the same show over and over again like it's Groundhog Day.
You have to sit there for an hour playing along to MAYBE get $1. Definitely not enough to sit there and endure those morons for an hour. I swear the first question you must have to answer when applying for a job there is “do you have an insufferable personality and the common sense of a turnip?”. It’s not long since you could rack up a couple of hundred dollars of rewards a year from all the codes they dropped. These days you’ll be lucky to make $20 a year. That probably just makes me an ungrateful entitled d**k tbf

We get 2 extremes.

Hot Toys not allowed to have a social media outlet and they suffer greatly for it.

Sideshow has a social media outlet and they suffer greatly for it lol

Bad Batch is crap should’ve never even started that line.

So many other Clone troopers need to be made before that crap group.

Their name says it all.

Omega :slap

What about...... WHAT ABOUT, and I'm just blueskying here.....

WHAT IF, HT released a few fewer Spider-Men and Doctor Stranges AND THEN finished the Bad Batch AND!!!!! gave us popular clones that everyone wants [been named many times] and jedi such as Windu and say, Kit Fisto?

Wild, I know. But it could happen. Operative word being, could.

I've seen a lot of people expecting a bunch of figure reveals from Obi-Wan Kenobi but BOBF has been over for almost 4 months now and we've had a whole 0 1/6 scale figure reveals from the show.
If theres anything from Kenobi it will be bare bones posed figures from what we have already seen in the trailers - they aren't going to put anything up for order as it means they have to either sell it missing potential accessories or limit themselves to how they can market the photos.

Yeh they have in the past put a "accessory to be revealed soon" on figures like Endgame Cap but for a show which is going to run for 5 weeks I wouldn't be in a rush if I were Hot Toys or Disney.

I for one don't want anything to go up until the last episode so not to pick up a figure that then theres a different version of later.

All we got was Fennec before the show (And she's a Mando figure lets be real) and a 1/4 scale Boba.
Considering all of her promotional photography recreated scenes from Mando season 2, yeh they held onto that announcement as a tie in and just slapped the BoBF logo on it.

What about...... WHAT ABOUT, and I'm just blueskying here.....

WHAT IF, HT released a few fewer Spider-Men and Doctor Stranges AND THEN finished the Bad Batch AND!!!!! gave us popular clones that everyone wants [been named many times] and jedi such as Windu and say, Kit Fisto?

Wild, I know. But it could happen. Operative word being, could.

Just don't touch the "venomized" line. Collectors really want that...

If theres anything from Kenobi it will be bare bones posed figures from what we have already seen in the trailers - they aren't going to put anything up for order as it means they have to either sell it missing potential accessories or limit themselves to how they can market the photos.

Yeh they have in the past put a "accessory to be revealed soon" on figures like Endgame Cap but for a show which is going to run for 5 weeks I wouldn't be in a rush if I were Hot Toys or Disney.

I for one don't want anything to go up until the last episode so not to pick up a figure that then theres a different version of later.

Considering all of her promotional photography recreated scenes from Mando season 2, yeh they held onto that announcement as a tie in and just slapped the BoBF logo on it.

It should have really been "BoFS"

You have to sit there for an hour playing along to MAYBE get $1. Definitely not enough to sit there and endure those morons for an hour. I swear the first question you must have to answer when applying for a job there is “do you have an insufferable personality and the common sense of a turnip?”. It’s not long since you could rack up a couple of hundred dollars of rewards a year from all the codes they dropped. These days you’ll be lucky to make $20 a year. That probably just makes me an ungrateful entitled d**k tbf

Years ago I used to do the Sideshow Spook thing here on the forum because it was kinda fun and you could pull down $50+ in the process. But I don't know why anyone follows Sideshow's social media for points unless they enjoy hating themselves while making less than $2 an hour. You would do far better with your time planting yourself on a public corner tin cup in hand.

Just don't touch the "venomized" line. Collectors really want that...

:unsure: And CoSbabies, collectors are beating down the doors for those.

I just dont get it. The response to those type releases on FB is 2/3 to 3/4 of the time "lol" or "....realllyyyy....?!" they dont seem that popular. That recent red Venomcarnagehulk was outright laughed at.

and yet Hot Toys persisted.

Hot toys is going to make us wait all week, aren’t they. Also, they just posted a vulture teaser So this week may just be prototypes at celebration. I don’t expect much and will probably still be disappointed. In hot toys warped reasoning, they gave us 5 figures recently, so that should cover May. This should be the week for clone wars kenobi. He is just a glaring omission along with a smuggler who must not be named.

Hot toys is going to make us wait all week, aren’t they. Also, they just posted a vulture teaser So this week may just be prototypes at celebration. I don’t expect much and will probably still be disappointed. In hot toys warped reasoning, they gave us 5 figures recently, so that should cover May. This should be the week for clone wars kenobi. He is just a glaring omission along with a smuggler who must not be named.

A weird start to the week with both a Vulture tease (really? After all this time?) and the Battison update.

Hopefully something tomorrow night pops up for us SW fans, hopefully it is a big week for us.

Not really surprised. They gotta throw a bone to Marvel and DC fans before the inevitable glut of Star Wars reveals coming later this week.

It will be 15 Marvel reveals AND Omega lol

200 (19).gif

Anyone else feel a dud coming on? These cons are always a let down. We will get some prototypes that may or may not get released. This big aotc tease might just be windu, a clone, and maybe something else. Padme, anakin, obi? Howard is laughing at us while he shelves their prototypes. You can’t trust hot toys to ever give us what we want. Especially figures with head sculpts. Begun, the clone war has.

Or I’m completely wrong and we get everything we want and we celebrate like it’s the Ewok village at the end of rotj.

Based on Sideshow's schedule I assume that HT won't be rolling anything Star Wars related out until Wednesday night at the earliest.

Back