1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they’re going the route of doing waves for anniversaries then it’s feasible (not probable) that there’ll be a couple of waves of 3-5 figures each.

Maybe something like this…

*Darth Vader
*ROTJ Boba Fett (re-issued)
*General Lando
*Endor Luke w. Speeder Bike
*Boushh Leia
*Emperor (re-issued)
*Royal Guard (re-issued)
*Chewie (it’s time for a new one)
*Ewok Village Leia w. Ewok

Can’t see them going too much into the Jabba’s Palace figures sadly. Would love to see Bib Fortuna and Gamorrean Guards.
I’d hope we get to see an Endor celebration leia as well

Kind of unrelated in regards to Hot Toys but is anyone else here concerned that Kenobi is just going to become the Reeva show with tiny segments of Obi-Wan and Vader?

If they pull that on us I really will lose my patience with Disney and just keep rinsing the first 6 movies, TCW, and Rebels for the rest of my life.
I've read some reports/leaks, if they're true, you're correct in your concerns. Seemingly, much like BoBF, a new female character takes the lead.

I've read most of the leaks out there and she takes a backseat after the first 2/3 episodes.

The Inquisitors are the antagonists of the first few episodes, followed by Vader in the final few.

.... BUT!!! [there's always a "but," isnt there....]

I read all of the BoBF "leaks," too. Almost none of that admittedly superior stuff ended up onscreen. I was particularly mad about the all-the-bounty-hunters-we-know throwing down against B & F in the throne room, as a betrayal attempt by the guilds.

That never happened and it sucks.

Im trusting none of these kenobi leaks, burn me once and all that.

So all of the Star Wars figures from that “coming soon” photo are now released. Still a couple Marvel ones to go but it does seem Hot Toys is catching up a bit, which is nice.

Wonder if some of the original Star Wars releases for 2Q will make it out before the end of June since they caught up there. One of Bo-Katan, Mando Luke, Hunter and Echo releasing on time would be really nice to see.

So all of the Star Wars figures from that “coming soon” photo are now released. Still a couple Marvel ones to go but it does seem Hot Toys is catching up a bit, which is nice.

Wonder if some of the original Star Wars releases for 2Q will make it out before the end of June since they caught up there. One of Bo-Katan, Mando Luke, Hunter and Echo releasing on time would be really nice to see.
If the small batch thing is continuing, many of us could be six months away from this being in-hand though. I'm afraid that this is the new model HT is going with: Crank very small batches out to "release" the figure and then drip the remaining stock out. It doesn't make sense with how I would imagine the factory assembly to work, but I honestly have no clue.

.... BUT!!! [there's always a "but," isnt there....]

I read all of the BoBF "leaks," too. Almost none of that admittedly superior stuff ended up onscreen. I was particularly mad about the all-the-bounty-hunters-we-know throwing down against B & F in the throne room, as a betrayal attempt by the guilds.

That never happened and it sucks.

Im trusting none of these kenobi leaks, burn me once and all that.
The entire story for each episode has been released. Very detailed. The leaker is Jason Ward at Makingstarwars. He's been doing this 20+ years or something. Incredibly reliable. He didn't partake in the BOBF leaks because Reddit accused him of being a predator. Turns out that was all bs, not that Reddit Star Wars Leaks had the integrity to apologise to him over it, but that's another story for another day. He detailed a lot of stuff that came up in the trailers, so he's clearly very well informed on the show. Just saying he's no ordinary leaker, Jason Ward and Bespin Bulletin are where it's at. The likes of Den of Nerds, Star Wars Meg, and several of the creeps that hang out on Reddit claiming to be sources are definitely not where it's at. All the BOBF leaks came from the latter, unsurprisingly. The Mando season 3 and Andor leaks are also coming from Makingstarwars and Bespin Bulletin.

[...]

You don't have that many already?

You HAVE that many Captain Marvels too, though... :rotfl

DTsl1ZY.png

:lol:lol:lol

Thats what I like about Boba. He's just not a nice guy. And not in the least apologetic about it.
Didn't he forgive the brat who walked him around on a leash, and tortured him with a stick, then protect him and his tribe.
Then forgive the Mods who were cutting in on his business, ... by hiring them.
Then apologized to the kitchen robo-rabbit, by hiring him.
Then apologize to Chocolate Kroissant by hiring him too.

According to Disney he's like the nicest guy in the galaxy.:lol

Last edited:
Didn't he forgive the brat who walked him around on a leash, and tortured him with a stick, then protect him and his tribe.

I ignore all that because in my head-canon, it never happened.

Im forgiving the Tusken kid thing though, Fett was in a greatly debilitated state after having got out of the sarlacc, he was in no shape to take on twenty adult Tuskens and he knew it.

I’m almost 99% certain we’ll get a new 1/4 Vader now. The chest piece is different to the old ROTJ Vader, it doesn’t have the writing on it and the button is green just as it was in ROTS and ANH, we’ll get a new head sculpt of Hayden underneath and honestly I’m not sure if the mask is a tiny bit different to the old Vader we got. My guess is that Hot toys will milk this show just as much as they did with The Mandalorian and they’ve always made a 1/4 figure for every Star Wars show that’s been aired so far. A 1/4 Vader will sell regardless if you ask me, especially an updated one even though it really doesn’t need an update

Attachments

• 652FE5E8-D3E7-40FE-84D8-72E373548E5C.png
    652FE5E8-D3E7-40FE-84D8-72E373548E5C.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 092AB866-8BC4-4156-9164-47ED94ACA051.png
    092AB866-8BC4-4156-9164-47ED94ACA051.png
    683.3 KB · Views: 0
I thought Wanda would of been tonight, maybe they're just a little late with her and I'll wake up to it in the morning

He also apologized to the Mod he hired for using a phrase referencing eye and looked for Fennec for validation after doing that.

So far nothing... could this be an announcementless week?

Yeah I was kinda shocked I didn't wake up to something, could be nothing this week as they prepare for next week.

Probably be our biggest week of the year, between new products going up and new previews.

Waiting on this supposed second wave of aotc announcements or hell clone wars obi wan would be appropriate given the Kenobi interest picking up.

That second wave blather was to shut up complaints about the sparseness of the announcements. We'll eventually get something, but soon? I'm not betting on it.

Back