1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, perhaps, I may be in the minority, but I think it'd be cool if some of the ANH figures were re-released for those relatively new to SW. I'd like Princess Leia in her white attire particularly since she's my favorite from the OT.
I agree. Old Ben and Tarkin hold up really well, but Luke and Han definitely look a bit dated and while Leia's sculpt is great, her outfit would definitely benefit from an upgrade.

He killed Qui-Gon in 35 seconds after getting him alone, wouldn't class that as a hard time :lol. Plus Maul was the apprenctice, as was Obi-Wan but Obi-Wan is older.
35 seconds is a really long time on film. Heck even in a normal fight. Took Maul 3 opportunities to kill Qui-Gon and then gets defeated just like Boba did - on a dumb luck chance.

Just got the email from SS on SW collectibles coming soon with HT Fennec and Grogu set featured for RSVP. They were safe to assume anyway. Ducky prediction in 3...2...1...

:lol

I wasn't dissing OT Boba. Was just giving my opinion from someone who only saw the OT in the early 00's as a teenager.

With that cranky ass avatar I always imagined you older. :lol

If you only saw the Special Edition Star Wars OT and conflated them with the PT, then I totally get why you like Mando better.

If you only saw the Special Edition Star Wars OT and conflated them with the PT, then I totally get why you like Mando better.
The OT folks are outnumbered. EU fans relics.
It'll be cool to see more Asian characters in sixth scale from HT. Looking forward to Fennec and Shang Chi.
Really surprised Baze wasn't made. Atom was in Snyder's plans but that blew up.

ac79c7090a8c4df30426a0b0572ac30c.jpg

Cranky was what I was going for. :yess::lol

I'm 34 if that helps. Yes, the ST and PT happened very close together. Star Wars was never a thing in my household growing up. For example, with something like Predator, I remember watching that on TV and recording to VHS on a regular basis from an early age, mid-late 90's which is why it has a special place in my heart. If anything I was probably far too young to be watching it! :lol

So, did Duckling ever specify what this "big surprise" was? The glow in the dark Vader & Fett Cosbabies? There's nothing else "new" that's SW related that could qualify as a surprise of any size lol...

Surprise! It was the glow in the dark cosbabies!

We know were all dedicated collectors of those cosbabies. Sign me up for 4 each.

Concept Hamill HS will likely be held for a later release when they run out of ideas for Luke figures.

Back