1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a quick search. I'm surprised no one here wished for a Darth Revan figure.

Not worth hoping for that honestly, not until he is in an upcoming video game, movie or tv show. Saying that..I'd pick him and Malak.

Hot Toys has their hands filled with PT and OT, TCW and Mando.

I'm not saying ST because I think were done with that for the time being.

Luke, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid or Commander Fox would be fine with me

I think we'll get getting a new Stormtrooper sometime soon too

:exactly:

Or...

Fennic Shand 1.jpg

I need me that Bi-Katan. And Fennec. And Bi-Katan's hot girlfriend (even tho that's a pipe dream, I know). rip Cara Dune figure, you'll forever live in my dreams.

Din, leading the girl squad: "Let's go, lesbians!"

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but my guess for the next reveal is Mando Luke.

Ooh, yes, I'd love the opportunity to get a Luke figure at retail price. I missed my chance with the other ones.

Also, because maybe if I say it it'll manifest through positive energy or whatever.... I want The Armorer as a figure. She's cool af

So I actually ended up emailing Hot Toys to express my interest in an Armorer and Fennec figure and my reasons for wanting them. They replied and said my suggestion had been forwarded to their production team as a reference. Dunno if that's true or not, but I figure it couldn't hurt to let them know somebody out there is interested in these characters. :lol

I told them I wanted a Mandalorian Ahsoka because she’s pivotal to Mando, Grogu and Luke through her relationships with prominent Jedi.

I told them they'd make a lot of money if they made an Iron Child.

They got right back to me and said their design team is already working on that and if I am spying on them I should stop.

Back