1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showcase is Thursday. Convenient that Loki ends the day before, so good way to kick it off with a Loki reveal. Who knows what else besides the rumored MK1.

As much as I'd love to see something new this week (Mando Luke & R2 please!) I'd just be happy with CW Obi-Wan finally going up for pre-order at this point.

Not sure I'm expecting too much to be honest. Luke (hopefully DX with R2) would be nice, maybe another Bad Batch character. I think Fennec and clean armor Boba will be held until the end of the year with Book of Boba Fett so that doesn't leave much unless they show something new from the saga or Clone Wars. Which would be fantastic, I'm just not expecting it at this point.

Iron Man Mk1 Diecast.
Justin and Jedha have been on the money.

I fear that Padme rumour may just be that 1 YouTubers dart that has missed the dartboard.🤪

So we've had a DC and a Marvel tease. Star Wars must be next surely.

Iron Man Mk1 Diecast.

I fear that Padme rumour may just be that 1 YouTubers dart that has missed the dartboard.🤪
Sure have. Padme wasnt Justin and I don't think Jedha, so someone felt like they had to get in on the rumor mill. 😄

Forgot about Batman Arkham fig. Last one on the rumor list. I'd assume that is the tease for tomorrow and only idea would be Nightwing that's been shown already.

Sure have. Padme wasnt Justin and I don't think Jedha, so someone felt like they had to get in on the rumor mill. 😄

Forgot about Batman Arkham fig. Last one on the rumor list. I'd assume that is the tease for tomorrow and only idea would be Nightwing that's been shown already.
Nightwing is probably the most likely contender. They could tease Robin.

Red Hood from the DLC could have been a cool exclusive.
1626082826336.png

Iron Man Mk1 Diecast.

I don't know, I think this could be a good time for a Padme figure. I'm sure HT is planning/working on a Jane Foster Thor figure, so they have to make a sculpt for that one as well. I'm not sure if they ever re-used (part of) a sculpt between licenses (perhaps Arnold for Commando/Terminator/Dutch), but I could see them doing it now and just change the hairstyle and skintone for the characters. They are getting a bit lazy these days.

Next year is AOTC 20th anniversary. I know Padmé and other potential reveals wouldn't be available until 2023 but would still be nice from Hot Toys to aknowledge that milestone. I can't believe i've been waiting two decades for 1/6 renditions of Padmé but mostly Anakin.

I just want another attempt at ANH shiny troopers is that so much to ask.

Plus Mando Luke and obviously their 1/4 ROTJ Vader shrunken down to 1/6.
Just wait till we get ROTS Vader, defo his best look. Can't wait for that!

While I’m sure the next release will probably be either Mando related or Bespin Han, I’d prefer either Geonosis Padme or Poe Dameron.

Both teases are big time requests from fans. If that trend continues, SW will be Bespin Han or Mando Luke?

Or they can just announce General Kenobi but that's been seen for a while.

I want the other HT Sandtrooper(s), the Snow Commander, the Death Star Trooper, the ROTJ Scout and Speederbike, the 1/4 Stormie, Veers in AT-AT armor and a Death Star Droid - this droid can be made by Sideshow too. Come on Hot Toys!!
It’s like you read my mind. Also, I don’t know if we ever get any of those.

Back