1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They removed the black web cartridge pouches on his belt.

I think it looks way better now with the solid red "V" belt. There was enough black accents on his upper torso already.

I will now wait for the inevitable re-issue of the red/black suit for NWH. This is much cleaner looking.

MSaERBN.jpg
YJRwRm1.jpg
Strange looking on like his daughter is about to go out on a date lol

Anybody notice? The Doctor Strange Ragnarok costume was actually different. The blue garment had a different pattern and texture, making it resemble the comic's design more. The belt is different as well. Colours used was also very different to match the film's aesthetic. For some reason, everybody else just used the other design for all of his other appearances.

pgfmz7n6agv01.png

33b76a981618a559d8c69bec0da627d4.gif

tumblr_inline_pa192tKMss1uyhiqa_1280.png

I agree about NWH figures. I would lose my **** if we get new Tobey and Andrew 2.0 figures I would call it a huge win and even be down for Doc Ock and Goblin. I haven't bought a single Holland spidey, I do have the black and gold on Preorder but maybe only get an updated red and black and that's it. As far as Doctor Strange I would love a figure with a new accurate outfit from the comics so here is hoping.

Last edited:
Now that leaks are in the wild for no way home I hope they go all out with this. They better give this the avengers 2012 treatment

Now that leaks are in the wild for no way home I hope they go all out with this. They better give this the avengers 2012 treatment

Just imagine all the figures thay could make from NWH :panic::thud:
A quick count (we really need a Marvel checklist again) looked like 11 for IW and 20 for Endgame. Could argue that you can think of 11 right off the bat for this one. That's without thinking they will update the Black/Red suit or reissue the Iron Spidey suit from the trailer. Make them all and I'll be dancing!

BtV.gif

So if no Eternals we are going straight to Hawkeye/Kate Bishop and dog? Hope we are done with Iron Man till next year.

Looking to the future:

Hawkeye
Spiderman No Way Home
She Hulk
Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness
Moon Knight
Thor Love and Thunder
Black Panther Wakanda Forever
Ms Marvel
Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
The Marvels
Antman and the Wasp Quantumania
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

TBD MCU film
Blade
Captain America 4
Deadpool 3
Fantastic 4

TBD D+
Secret Invasion
Armor Wars
What If..? S2
Marvel Zombies
Echo
SM Freshman Year
Ironheart
I Am Groot
Agatha
X-Men '97 (non-MCU)

With Spiderman No Way Home I hope HT whores it out as I see very little I personally will want in the future. Past NWH, maybe Moon Knight, definitely a Blade (possible Black Knight/Midnight Sons) and the big F4. Honestly thinking you might want to put pause on any X-Men thinking. Now with that X-Men animated series now under Disney and with new content, perhaps HT could do some X-Men '97 stuff.

Slightly old news now, but I finally saw Shang-Chi and I feel like it would be a total miss to not have a Xialing figure.

Back