1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think they might make black widow in the grey, black & gold suit from her solo film an exclusive? Because they haven't shown it anywhere unlike the white suit & taskmaster, so if they are making it, they might have been saving it for an exclusive. Timing works out pretty well too with the film just coming out.
Seems like more want that suit than the white one. We will find out by the end of the month. Could always be opened as a regular PO too. Look how far White Vision is out from WV. It's Hot Toys :dunno

I could see them making Wanda Infinity War/ Endgame a exclusive for this year. Since people have been demanding her to be done in this outfit again. Since she also had the look in Wandavision as well. Would make sense she get a second figure this year since Vision got two versions already. In the video teaser it mentions Infinity Saga / Avengers Endgame and they have already giving us every version of Iron Man they could for those movies. So she makes the most sense in my mind given her history of Age of Ultron getting to be an exclusive figure that year as well.

213015987_10225383415073567_4153441202720672031_n.jpg

If so I could see them putting the original WV head (minus the crown) with sculpted hair on it in lieu of rooted. The prototype is already finished.

The Neon armours are cool to me because I’m a Tronfan, but they’re too unimportant to try and collect them now. One day I’ll shell out the cash for them all and add them to my (still hypothetical) Tron display. One day…

Seems like more want that suit than the white one. We will find out by the end of the month. Could always be opened as a regular PO too. Look how far White Vision is out from WV. It's Hot Toys :dunno
I was really hoping they would, but I can't decide if I think they will or not. On one hand they didn't do Captain Marvel's blue/green suit, which she wore for the majority of the film. However they did do both Harley Quinn's outfits from Birds of Prey, so who knows. Really hope they do though as it's probably my favourite Black Widow suit they have ever done, I really love the comicbook gold on it.

Summer Showcase is on the 15th, so maybe HT isn't doing anything SDCC/ACGHK related? I'll take the week earlier!

Justin's Collection's word on the street is Thor Endgame for release next week and then Mysterio the week after. We...shall....see.

Hmm, those should be interesting. I have very low expectations for Thor EG...hopefully they revamped the proto sculpt for the better.

And Mysterio...fingers crossed for a Gyllenhal headsculpt, but probably not likely.

I would not mind a Yelena, strong chance she will return to the MCU again in some way.

Justin's Collection's word on the street is Thor Endgame for release next week and then Mysterio the week after. We...shall....see.
I'm not very excited for Mysterio anymore but will be happy if this comes true.
We have seen countless Iron Man including reissue and 2.0, I can only hope we see Cap 2.0.

Yeah no Jake sculpt makes it a pass unfortunately.

Silly HT jumping the gun and shooting themselves in the foot.
Didn’t they post an image with a blurred out sculpt that was swiftly removed?

I hope they surprise us with it for the release, but I doubt it.

I just heard tonight that WB mandated that their DC figures do not come with guns. I confirmed this with reading an article about The Suicide Squad figs. Maybe that is why DC figs are mostly dead in the water. Crazy.

Back