Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already asked George from CM that question...he says they will not ship to a PO box. I am having my predator shipped to US address and driving down to pick it up. I will also be ordering superman when hes available and doing the same thing with him.

Chris

That sucks, At least you can still get superman. :D

Yeah,I know what you mean.I think that this has the potential to be the best Christopher Reeve piece EVER.Also,CM for pete's sake,add the S.Way to tarnish your reputation when DC Direct has it and you don't.

I would love the S on the back but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if it's not there. His back would be up against the wall when I display him so no one would ever notice. I'd like them to spend every ounce of energy on making sure the face, hair, and existing outfit turn out perfect.

Thanks for all the offers guys. The only way I could deal with this is if it was through established board members.
That was very kind of you guys.

I sent George a bunch of pics and one of them was a whole row of capes hanging from a bar. There were a couple there without the "S", but the majority of them had it. The capes without the S were only used as walking capes in scenes where he would never be seen from the back. The yellow 'S' was always intended to be there.

I sent George a bunch of pics and one of them was a whole row of capes hanging from a bar. There were a couple there without the "S", but the majority of them had it. The capes without the S were only used as walking capes in scenes where he would never be seen from the back. The yellow 'S' was always intended to be there.

Kick Ass that will show em!! :maul

2 out of 7 didn't have it.
Capes.jpg

I loved the Superman movies when I was a kid but Christopher Reeve became a true hero to me when he fought hard to bring the spinal cord injury awareness to a whole new level, even as a quadriplegic he did so much & thanks to him we're getting the funding worldwide to at least try & find a cure for our injuries.

I'll definitely be having this baby:D

I loved the Superman movies when I was a kid but Christopher Reeve became a true hero to me when he fought hard to bring the spinal cord injury awareness to a whole new level, even as a quadriplegic he did so much & thanks to him we're getting the funding worldwide to at least try & find a cure for our injuries.

I'll definitely be having this baby:D

I agree with you completely,and he IS Superman,on-screen and off.

Impressive figure. Way out of my price range ... it'll have to be Hot Toys for me ... but impressive nonetheless.

SnakeDoc

I'll get it...eventually.At the moment,though,with HT and all kinds of other stuff,Unless I hit the lottery or a mob boss,there's no way I can come up with 2k in less than a month.:p

CM did good with Supes, but that price is way high. Even if the price was $1000, I'd be apprehensive paying for it.

i'm just curious, what size are the cinemaquettes? are they 1/4 scale? if so, approximately how tall should superman stand?

Back