Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhh....UFC, I thought you meant in comics....I was like....what the heck is a Superman Punch.....:confused:

Well.......i'm calling the person in charge of giving punches and kicks their individual names at KFC....errr.....UFC and kindly asking them to add Hulk Smash to their list of pain management and while they're at it if they could also make their fighters wear the Superman S decal on all their fighters back and their opponents could then wear purple ripped shorts :rock

Don't forget Spidy slap And Bat back-hand. :lol

I think it's a bit too early to start worrying about this,but I do think we should all email some screenshots to CM.

I think it's a bit too early to start worrying about this,but I do think we should all email some screenshots to CM.

I wouldn't bother because i'm sure there's something deeper than them just simply not knowing.

That interview was odd and i'm not putting much faith into it and besides my friend spoke with George after SDCC was over and i'll repost what he said to my friend:

First- Supes is only about 70-75% complete! They DID just want to get him out to SDCC and show "us" what they had in the works.
George said the "S" will be silkscreened to his chest, no decal.
He also said "if it were up to us, the "s" will be on the cape". He mentioned that during his research at the WB archives, he saw tons of capes without the "s", but understands they were likely for various "other" shots, and typically, and iconically, the "s" DOES belong there. He said they've made the "s" for the cape, and at this point its whatever the suits at DC and WB says would be the "best" representation of the character.

I wouldn't bother because i'm sure there's something deeper than them just simply not knowing.

That interview was odd and i'm not putting much faith into it and besides my friend spoke with George after SDCC was over and i'll repost what he said to my friend:

First- Supes is only about 70-75% complete! They DID just want to get him out to SDCC and show "us" what they had in the works.
George said the "S" will be silkscreened to his chest, no decal.
He also said "if it were up to us, the "s" will be on the cape". He mentioned that during his research at the WB archives, he saw tons of capes without the "s", but understands they were likely for various "other" shots, and typically, and iconically, the "s" DOES belong there. He said they've made the "s" for the cape, and at this point its whatever the suits at DC and WB says would be the "best" representation of the character.

Well heres hoping for the best. :gun

Ordering the 1:2 scale Iron Man was so much less mysterious......:lol

I immediately knew that Iron Man wouldn't have the S on his back, it was such an effortless purchase :rolleyes:

Yeah, but this is more fun! :D

If they don't get this right I'll need some of that Superman punch ( the Drink) I don't want to be punched. :lol

I think I will have to opt out.
There is no retailer in Canada for these guys and another person who ordered a Predator Cinemaquette into Canada got hit with $1000 in customs, brokerage, and taxes.
I cant justify that.
Maybe in the aftermarket I will get lucky. By then, it will already have appreciated a $1000 in value anyways :(

I think I will have to opt out.
There is no retailer in Canada for these guys and another person who ordered a Predator Cinemaquette into Canada got hit with $1000 in customs, brokerage, and taxes.
I cant justify that.
Maybe in the aftermarket I will get lucky. By then, it will already have appreciated a $1000 in value anyways :(

Could you have it mailed to a P.O. Box in the US?
Do you have a friend or fam in the US?

I already asked George from CM that question...he says they will not ship to a PO box. I am having my predator shipped to US address and driving down to pick it up. I will also be ordering superman when hes available and doing the same thing with him.

Chris

Back