Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good catch with the costume color Mike although in that mini video, the blue changes color with the shift in lighting.

His curl needs to be bigger but that's minor compared to the S debacle.

Love how his cape looks from the back....all he needs now to make this is a must own for me is the S on his cape and call it a wrap!

If during production they make the emblem sewn on instead of decal, add crystals to the base and make his curl bigger, that's fine by me but that's all icing on the kryptonite.

Dave, from you can tell, the decals don't look cheap in person?

Thank you

Last edited:
I said the front "S" is a decal because it's obviously a seperate piece that's just been stuck on. I'm also hoping they integrate it more so that it looks sewn on.

Also this is a prototype pending approval and I've heard that they intend to add some crystals to the base.

Did you discover what the ES is on this piece Dave?

This looks pretty good but, it needs to be a lighter blue i think and the S crest on the front should be a little bigger, where is the yellow S crest on the back of the cape?..guess that will be added later on.

Dave,

Please confirm the S will be sewn on and not a decal...should be bigger too.

That is my biggest issue with it.

How come the majority of human statues from Cinemaquette look like they suffer from Hyperhidrosis!?

They don't in person (unless bare hands have been touching all over the skin, which is why they provide the powder with each Cinemaquette). It's just the way the silicon and photos react with one another.

Dave,

Please confirm the S will be sewn on and not a decal...should be bigger too.

That is my biggest issue with it.

I'm the opposite, while I would prefer the S to be sewn on just like the movie costume, and decals can be sewen on, I can live with them not being sewn on BUT what I can't accept is the S missing from the cape.

I'm really hoping that when the show opens to the public that they will have the cape S in place.

Hopefully it will be in the final piece.

CM, please.....please don't drop the ball at the 95% mark. The chest S is a perfect size, the boots look perfect, his sideburns are excellent, the curl pretty much matches certain scenes from the movie, heck even the color of the blue is close enough etc etc.

You got almost everything right and congrats are in order but please provide an explanation why that S is missing on his cape.

Licensing, time ran out and you could only get the decal onto his chest, you were too busy staring at Scarlet Witches Breasts.....what.....:lol

Last edited:
While there is a fair amount of artistic license that has been taken, particularly with his body proportions, he looks fantastic, and his pose is PERFECT.

How tall is he?

They don't in person (unless bare hands have been touching all over the skin, which is why they provide the powder with each Cinemaquette). It's just the way the silicon and photos react with one another.

Ah.. ok. Yeah in most photos (even on the Cinemaquette site) they look overly sweaty. Thanks for the info bro.

Back