Next 1:4 Hot Toys line ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that this was, more or less, Howard's answer to other companies entering the 1/4 scale fray, and that he wants to focus on 1/6th more. Don't worry, though; eventually, he'll figure out the error of his ways, and you'll all come here to vent your frustrations over how you can't believe they made all 42 Iron Man suits in 1/4 scale, and nothing else.:lol

I think that this was, more or less, Howard's answer to other companies entering the 1/4 scale fray, and that he wants to focus on 1/6th more. Don't worry, though; eventually, he'll figure out the error of his ways, and you'll all come here to vent your frustrations over how you can't believe they made all 42 Iron Man suits in 1/4 scale, and nothing else.:lol

Oh no .. No Iron Man please lol

I hope they make Bane too. He's a bad a** figure to complete with the current HT Batman.
If not, the recent Superman will be good too. As I find that the 1/6 costume details looks awkward for such scale. A 1/4 scale would be a lot better. Just my POV.:pray:

I hope they make Bane too. He's a bad a** figure to complete with the current HT Batman.
If not, the recent Superman will be good too. As I find that the 1/6 costume details looks awkward for such scale. A 1/4 scale would be a lot better. Just my POV.:pray:

You're not alone wanting a 1/4 Bane, whole lot of us are hoping for that one :) :pray:

Back