Next 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, Maul has got me hyped about this line, who wants to guess whats next?

It seems aliens are more appropriate at this scale for detail and what have you..so I think General Ackbar would be very cool...

Azog said:
Alright, Maul has got me hyped about this line, who wants to guess whats next?

It seems aliens are more appropriate at this scale for detail and what have you..so I think General Ackbar would be very cool...

General? you mean, Admiral! :eek:

Yeah, he would be cool.
I think The Emperor with his hood would be cool.
I would like IG-88
or a Tusken Raider...
3-PO
Aayla Secura
Anakin/Vader with Sith Eyes
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)

Oh there are so many possiblities!

How about Queen Amidala ? :monkey5 :D or Jar Jar? No seriously, I think it will be a T-800 bust.

Bib Fortuna, Emperor Palpatine, Bossk, IG-88, Admiral Ackbar, Vader with Sith Eyes (very cool), Momaw Nadon, Aurra Sing...

Can't wait for the 1:1 Lifesize Statues from Sideshow... If they'll ever be produced... PLEASE!!!

Palpentine would be cool!

Maybe they could do a whole Sith !:1 busts line - including Darth Anakin +++

:emperor

With how great the Maul bust is, anyone they did would be extremely cool. But I'll agree that this line lends itself more to aliens. I don't know that there is another character besides Maul I'd be willing to drop that much money on but I don't know if anything could ever out do the Maul.

General, Admiral, all the same..... An Ackbar by Sideshow would be great....Sidious, would be very nice to see....

I think creature characters would def be the way to go.

Im thinking a Yoda, tuskan raider, Boosk (possibly) Ewok?, Chewbacca (If they can come up with a hair solution) Bib Fortuna,

Any of these would be good :D

CookieMonster said:
I think creature characters would def be the way to go.

Im thinking a Yoda, tuskan raider, Boosk (possibly) Ewok?, Chewbacca (If they can come up with a hair solution) Bib Fortuna,

Any of these would be good :D

Had not consider Bib Fortuna, that would be cool or a big Gammorean Guard

I'd really like to see any of the Neimoidians if they came with a mixed material hat. Whatever they might have been as characters, the designs are really interesting and would translate well to the 1:1 bust format.

I'd actually rather see some unusual or niche choices in this line...characters who don't normally get the high-end treatment, and I'd like to see them avoid helmeted characters for a while, since MR is already doing helmets (I'm sure a Sideshow Trooper, Fett or Vader would be awesome but it's just redundant with what's already on coming on the market).

I never would have expected Greedo, so just about anybody is possible I guess. I think one that would sell well would be Yoda, if GG's license allows for that.

I think some cool ones would be:

1. Chewbacca
2. Yoda
3. Grievous
4. Ackbar
5. Sidious w/ maroon hood
6. Hammerhead

They should NOT make any humans! (Sidious doesn't count as he has extensive makeup)

Bossk!!! Bossk!! Bossk!! :monkey5
Tusken Raider
Jawa
Ree-Yees
Weequay
Ponda Baba ( Walrus Man )

...and that's just for starters!

tomandshell said:
1. Logray
2. Wicket
3. Chief Chirpa
4. Paploo

trooperewok06a9gu.jpg

I think the Creature from the Black Lagoon should be next!!! That would be awecore!!! :chew

Oh wait! You meant Star Wars! Hmmm??? The Emperor from Return of the Jedi!! :emperor

Back