Next 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Amidala - Senate Headress
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Nute Gunray
Grievous
Watto
Shaak Ti
Sidious
Ki Adi Mundi

Shaak Ti might be about the only one that I'd be more than willing to drop another $600 on. That would be absolutely amazing!

HOLY CRAP!!! I have the Maul :maul Bust and I love it. For all of you who missed out, tooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!! :chew

As far as future versions!

Aayla
Luminara
Barriss
General Grievous
Emperor Guards

Mini-Rock said:
Queen Amidala - Senate Headress
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Nute Gunray
Grievous
Watto
Shaak Ti
Sidious
Ki Adi Mundi

Good choices Mini! I think Plo Koon, Watto, and possibly Kit Fisto would rock. I'd seriously consider getting one of those.

I'd settle for any version of Shaak Ti though. Can't imagine she'd ever be a PF but at least a 12" would be nice. SS 12", not Hasbro.

Darth Loki said:
I'd settle for any version of Shaak Ti though. Can't imagine she'd ever be a PF but at least a 12" would be nice. SS 12", not Hasbro.

I think we will start to see Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Sassee Tinn, Ki Adi Mundi and others start to be announced for the order of the Jedi line because they have made the humans with Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Luke and Qui-Gon. I'd like to see the others like Shaaki Ti before we see 3-4 versions of Obi-Wan.

Right there with you Kit. Though I certainly wouldn't complain about a TPM Obi.

Darth Loki said:
Right there with you Kit. Though I certainly wouldn't complain about a TPM Obi.

Yeah, he would go great with Qui-Gon for sure.

:lol

Yeah, and with the way you can pose the SS 12" figs they would make a nice scene if you posed all 3 together which I probably would even though I usually try to avoid "movie accurate" stuff when I pose my figures, but these 3 would be just too cool.

I still want an Ackbar with white suit...

20060526_bg.jpg

Azog said:
I still want an Ackbar with white suit...

20060526_bg.jpg

IT'S A TRAP!!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, me too Azog... that would be cool... but I'd have to have someone make me an "It's A Trap!!" plaque to go under it!! Only then would it be complete in my opinion.

Back