New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks interesting. I still wouldn't mind an "Anniversary" version Of TR2. Man I loved that **** in '98! Still my favorite tbh.

unveiled box art

557737_10151254350871023_761047143_n.jpg

Cool.
So, by the end of the game we get to find out where she gets her implants?

A collectors edition was announced. It is one hundred dollars and comes with a bunch of things such as a unique costume and the soundtrack. The best part however, and what likely seals my purchase, is that it comes with the Play Arts Kai Lara Croft, which would probably run you fifty dollars elsewhere. It instantly pays for itself and if you order it through Amazon I believe you get an extra section of the campaign and another costume or something.

A collectors edition was announced. It is one hundred dollars and comes with a bunch of things such as a unique costume and the soundtrack. The best part however, and what likely seals my purchase, is that it comes with the Play Arts Kai Lara Croft, which would probably run you fifty dollars elsewhere. It instantly pays for itself and if you order it through Amazon I believe you get an extra section of the campaign and another costume or something.

That is a pretty good deal. Hope it'll also be available in Europe for that price.

I'm not seeing the collector's edition on Amazon either. I hope it isn't gamestop exclusive

I don't like this figure at all. I 'll make my own collector's: I 'm buying the game and the AH PF :)

It looks great but I'm not liking the new Uncharted style of climbing and stealth.

Tomb Raider was never about scrambling to climb things as they fell apart, it wasn't a race but a marathon, i've grown bored of the near-misses of scrambling up something while it breaks apart in Uncharted as it happens to much that all of the suspense is gone from it

Last edited:
It looks great but I'm not liking the new Uncharted style of climbing and stealth.

Tomb Raider was never about scrambling to climb things as they fell apart, it wasn't a race but a marathon, i've grown bored of the near-misses of scrambling up something while it breaks apart in Uncharted as it happens to much that all of the suspense is gone from it

:clap:exactly:

The problem with Uncharted is that it is all too artificial. It feels less like I am playing a game and more like I am watching an interactive movie. I guess that is what the creators were going for, but I really start to lose the immersion when I feel like the entire game is scripted. I hope Tomb Raider doesn't end up like that.

Back