New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn she goes through hell in this game. She gets stabbed,bear trapped , almost raped and kills a person for the first time that looks like he was her friend at one point.

Definitely interested...borrowing pages from the Naughty Dog playbook is not a bad thing, IMO!

Jeez, was that created by a bunch of sadistic woman-haters, or what? Kick her ass a little more, why don't you...

She doesn't feel like Lara to me, but the game looks well done anyway. Just have to get used to an alternate universe Lara.

This game is definitely heavily influenced by the Uncharted series. From the cinematic action sequences to Lara taking a pounding a la Nathan Drake. Hopefully the game will be as fun to experience as an Uncharted game.

Im really excited for this game. Probably more so than Aliens :CM and Tekken Tag 2.

Interesting.... can't wait to play it. Looks awesome! Dark, gritty, more survival with a touch of horror.

Jeez, was that created by a bunch of sadistic woman-haters, or what? Kick her ass a little more, why don't you...

She doesn't feel like Lara to me, but the game looks well done anyway. Just have to get used to an alternate universe Lara.

Yeah,this game seems very dark. She was about to get r-ped. Gawd only knows what they have done to her friends.

Pick-axe attack!!!

You could not be anymore wrong. I took it as she will be strong enough to endure all the pain and survive since she's stronger than her enemies.

If anything they are showing how strong a woman can be.

Back