New Star Wars Trilogy...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AICN a reliable source? That is news to me.

As for the article, I think we will see a new trilogy sometime in the future.

After the prequels and the lame things that are Jar Jar and Battle droids, the only thing i want to see is an episode VII before Lucas, Hamill, Ford and Fisher and McDiarmid pass away. Then Lucas can go out with a BANG!

Hasn't there been rumors about this for years?? I'm all for it as long as we get something good. I want to see Luke as the grand Jedi master he is in the later books....I want Corran Horn in it, I want Ben Skywalker and the Solo kids in it as well.

Most likely what he's referring to is the new live action tv series. They'll probably follow the Clone Wars model and cut together a "film" out of the first few episodes to generate ongoing excitement for the show.

Although I love Star Wars, I will curb my enthusiasm until members of this forum have sat through the movie in the theaters and have come back with shining reviews.

Of course, that is assuming that there ever WILL BE a new movie, which I doubt 99.9% of the way.

Where is "movie" considered to be plural and pull a new trilogy out of that brief mention in the article?

It could easily be another Clone Wars movie or something similar. Nothing to get all worked up about here.

I want a new trilogy if:

a) George Lucas is not involved
b) It's realistic-CG using the original actors likenesses

I'm all for another Trilogy, if it takes place after the OT even better. I hope they bring back Mark Hammill as Master Luke, that would be awesome!

Yeah, I have no clue about their reliableness. I've never really read much from their site.
You mean, 'Reliability'?

After reading the article it seems that if there is talk of a "movie" then it is one film. Planned trilogies nowadays are called trilogies from the beginning and not movies.

If there is a movie coming then I'd guess it's another Clone Wars CG film rather than a live-action anything.

Hasn't there been rumors about this for years?? I'm all for it as long as we get something good. I want to see Luke as the grand Jedi master he is in the later books....I want Corran Horn in it, I want Ben Skywalker and the Solo kids in it as well.

We'll never hear the end of the EU haters ?????ing and moaning about that. I like the idea though. I'd love to see the current Jedi Master Luke on screen. I think they could take the New Jedi Order series and make a good trilogy with it.

On the other hand, I do fear that another Star Wars movie wouldn't be nearly as good and maybe even worse than the prequels. Sometimes its best to let some things go quietly.

I'm all for another Trilogy, if it takes place after the OT even better. I hope they bring back Mark Hammill as Master Luke, that would be awesome!

You mean, 'Reliability'?

Maybe, but "reliableness" is a word, too. I passed English/Language Arts with an A, though, so give me a break. ;)

Back