Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I like the look I will order. If it seems cheap and don't like it in hand back it goes. Especially if they don't list it as PVC first and then it shows up that way.

I'm ordering regardless

Most likely, as will I. I think sideshow has learned there lesson with the PVC stuff. They are going to have to give those MOS statues away. And this statue looked fully sculpted. They said it was photoshop colored as it had not yet been painted.

Based on the image, I see no indication of cloth. I agree with the pose being worrisome weight wise, but if they use a 1/4 inch metal rod to structure it, a 10-15 lbs Spider-Man sculpture would be fine. Maybe even solid torso and holo legs would help. I have faith.

Yeah. It was on SF for sure. Can't remember exactly who said it. But I'm fine with that.

From what I've read they're using PVC bodys with tight fitting costumes so yeah, good chance.
Enough to put me right off. The seams around the neck and hands on previous PVC statues are a huge :nono (For me).
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a fully sculpted PF? No need for PVC since there isn't a tight fitting costume.

Odd how two DC PFs (Arkham Asylum) have been announced from virtually outta nowhere, yet we are still waiting on proto pics from a teased Spidey :gah: Lets hope theres another update in May.

Last edited:
Odd how two DC PFs (Arkham Asylum) have been announced from virtually outta nowhere, yet we are still waiting on proto pics from a teased Spidey :gah: Lets hope theres another update in May.

I agree -- far more DC unveils thus far

However the Arkham Games license was announced nearly 2 years ago - The New Spider-Man PF was still being sculpted and painted at the time of the unveil around December.

Black Cat Comiquette was announced around the same time as the Arkham license (2 years ago) and that finally made it thru to preorders - so the lead time appears to be at least 2 years. I'll be surprised if both Spiderman and Aquaman go up for preorders before the Con since both are still being tweaked.

Back