Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nada. I hope this doesn't get shelved like the ASM2 piece. Can't see that happening, but still.

Naw the reason they pulled the ASM2 was because the movie didn't do well domestically and they can't see anything tied to that movie selling any better.

This on the other hand... I need it now :lol

Naw the reason they pulled the ASM2 was because the movie didn't do well domestically and they can't see anything tied to that movie selling any better.

This on the other hand... I need it now :lol

Yeah, but it's Spider-Man and it was arguably a perfect representation of comic AND movie influence. I can't imagine it alienating comic fans. I understand the movie didn't do well, but would it really deter the fan base from purchasing?

Yeah, but it's Spider-Man and it was arguably a perfect representation of comic AND movie influence. I can't imagine it alienating comic fans. I understand the movie didn't do well, but would it really deter the fan base from purchasing?

Well, now that I know there's a MCU Spidey coming then yeah :lol

I'm a Spidey fan thru and thru but I was dissapointed in ASM2, especially when I enjoyed the first, I kinda don't want any merchandise from it...

Sorry to say this but I have had enough Venom to last a lifetime, How about Sandman, Doc Ock, The Lizard, Mysterio, Molton Man, Vulture, The scorpion and maybe even Kraven with his ballet booties
I missed out on a lot of "grails" so for me, I don't mind seeing more Venom, Carnage, Gobby, Rhino and so on.

But I know what you mean. No love for others.
I think Sideshow needs to get this done, so I can make room in collection for a PO.

Looks like I may have to pursue my idea of a Spidey-only collection soon. Running out of room and no intentions to jeopardize Spidey.
:hi5:

Yes, this needs to start bumping, and get a new announcement of the line every 2-4 months. :lecture
No update on this?
It's sad, I know. :slap :(

The reason Spidey got shacked was by my understanding: movies in general. That's why Winter Soldier, Rocket, Star-Lord and a few others things got dogged on.

This PF looks like it a has potential to really impress

I'd like to see SS do Black Spidey in PF form, and not as a variant. Something drafted specifically for that look with an appropriate base. The line work on the spider is a sticking point but might be less of a problem than the webbing on the red & blue costume.

I myself missed out on the Venom also, and I do understand to the younger gen he is a major villain and well worth the props. But me being and old fart, Venom is so far down on the list of grade A spidey villians that need the sideshow pf treatment. Shocker, Jackel, tarantula, morbius, kingpin, the rose, wraith and I could even throw in Toxin too.

I still want a McFarlane spidey statue line. SS the best selling artist on spidey needs a statue line on Spider-Man! I want a mcfarlane art base pf statue on:

Spider-Man
Venom
Black cat
Wolverine
Grey hulk
Silver sable

And so on!

I still want a McFarlane spidey statue line. SS the best selling artist on spidey needs a statue line on Spider-Man! I want a mcfarlane art base pf statue on:

Spider-Man
Venom
Black cat
Wolverine
Grey hulk
Silver sable

And so on!

The Grey Hulk SS has up for pre-order is definitely inspired by Mcfarlane.

The Grey Hulk SS has up for pre-order is definitely inspired by Mcfarlane.

Yes now I'm looking for it, but there's no wl :(. I will be patient and buy it when it gets released. Normally I can get one for retail upon a few months of release. At least it happen with the grey hulk comiquette.

This PF looks like it a has potential to really impress

I'd like to see SS do Black Spidey in PF form, and not as a variant. Something drafted specifically for that look with an appropriate base. The line work on the spider is a sticking point but might be less of a problem than the webbing on the red & blue costume.
Well seeing as the BIB Com is 1/4 scale then they have done a "PF" of the character technically since that is their bench mark now.

200008_press01.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex, curious where we are with the teased Spiderman and if theres any news of classic comic Ironman (Mark III for example).

Thanks

Spider-Man just finished up being painted, so he should be up for order within the next several months. I haven't heard any news on a comic Iron Man. Everything coming out Iron Man related for now is movie based.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex, curious where we are with the teased Spiderman and if theres any news of classic comic Ironman (Mark III for example).

Thanks

Spider-Man just finished up being painted, so he should be up for order within the next several months. I haven't heard any news on a comic Iron Man. Everything coming out Iron Man related for now is movie based.

Lol. Several months? Jeez.

Back