Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worry about this leaning over time as well but it is a must buy.

I would even consider pvc if the price was right, although ideally a steel rod would take care of any concern.

I think the $399.99 era is over. Still a nice looking piece so far. Looking forward to the full reveal.

GRAIL!!!! Will be ordered!!! :D!

udU4zpu.jpg

tumblr_inline_no8sl2AbtB1ry083l_500.gif

$399.99 would be great, as I still think they found their sweet spot there. That said, this'll probably be $429.99. We'll know soon enough though when details go up on Tuesday!

I'd be shocked if there wasn't an EX for this, though I'm sure it's probably something you can live without for those who want to wait for a better deal overseas. From the looks of the piece, the head isn't removable, so that's out. There's a possibility of a swap out hand maybe with web shooting out of it? Or they could simply add something to the base for the EX.

$399.99 would be great, as I still think they found their sweet spot there. That said, this'll probably be $429.99. We'll know soon enough though when details go up on Tuesday!

I'd be shocked if there wasn't an EX for this, though I'm sure it's probably something you can live without for those who want to wait for a better deal overseas. From the looks of the piece, the head isn't removable, so that's out. There's a possibility of a swap out hand maybe with web shooting out of it? Or they could simply add something to the base for the EX.

You saw arkham bats was $470 right? This is going to be AT LEAST $500....

Pass. I'll most likely lose interest (and be dead) before it goes up for PO.

"Hey Spider-Man fans! Sideshow Collectibles’ The Amazing Spider-Man Premium Format™ Figure from Marvel will be swinging for Pre-Order on Thursday, May 21, 2105!"

:lol

Love the looks of this statue, but I'm a little worried about leaning over time. It won't stop me from ordering it though. :horror

Back