Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would lack of fabric / tailoring lower the price for something like this? Wouldn't it be easier / simpler than involving an entirely different specialty with tailoring / stitching etc? Just wondering if that might have a bearing on price or if it is really just a toss up.

I hope he loses internet service....... FOREVER!
:lol
Would lack of fabric / tailoring lower the price for something like this? Wouldn't it be easier / simpler than involving an entirely different specialty with tailoring / stitching etc? Just wondering if that might have a bearing on price or if it is really just a toss up.
We already know it's $420+ so the steady price rise, that seems to come with each release, will continue.

You know what I really like this, but I have decided that instead of ordering it I am going to complain about the price, ES, and QC. Then when it is month or two before it ships I am gong to complain and beg people to help me get on the Waitlist. Then when I have it I am going to put it up for sale in a BST thread and when someone offers me my price I will pretend I sold it to an Asian collector, only to put it back up for sale a month later when the deal "fell through" at a $300 markup. I am only going to sell it though because I can't wait for them to make a Rob Loefeld Spidey though..., he draw the BESTEST pictures.

I'll say $800, but I'll get it later for less due to high ES, just to get a reaction.

;)

Seriously man...if you think that this'll come in at less than $899.99 you're crazy. But don't fret because the ES will be huge, so you can grab it on the aftermarket with no problem. Find a bargain. Save some cash!

You know what I really like this, but I have decided that instead of ordering it I am going to complain about the price, ES, and QC. Then when it is month or two before it ships I am gong to complain and beg people to help me get on the Waitlist. Then when I have it I am going to put it up for sale in a BST thread and when someone offers me my price I will pretend I sold it to an Asian collector, only to put it back up for sale a month later when the deal "fell through" at a $300 markup. I am only going to sell it though because I can't wait for them to make a Rob Loefeld Spidey though..., he draw the BESTEST pictures.

Speaking from a previous experience? :lol

I have the original COM so I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on this. However, if they do a black variant, I may jump on that one. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the reveal tomorrow.

Fine_troll_dancing.gif

Spidey rockin the troll dance today. Must have a case of the Monday's :nana:

Really curious to see if Sideshow prices this close to $500.

Since people keep on wondering/asking. This piece is expected to be made of polystone. I've confirmed this a few times in the past with our production team and again today as well. If it has to change (which is doubtful), we'll let customers know beforehand in order for them to make an informed decision as to whether to keep their pre-order or not. But as of today this piece is going forward as polystone specific.

-SideshowAlex

Since people keep on wondering/asking. This piece is expected to be made of polystone. I've confirmed this a few times in the past with our production team and again today as well. If it has to change (which is doubtful), we'll let customers know beforehand in order for them to make an informed decision as to whether to keep their pre-order or not. But as of today this piece is going forward as polystone specific.

-SideshowAlex

Haha Alex I was just messin around. Thanks for the update!

Back