Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow doesn't even answer their phones. It's crazy. Anyway, I will have Spidey by next week. Can't wait to own this beast.

Has anybody ever had to reroute a UPS package with SS? I was caught off guard with a shipping notice and called them up yesterday to change the delivery address of a package en route. Everything seemed fine but the UPS tracking has been stuck on "Delivery address change requested" for over 24 hours with no updates... just wondering how worried I should be.

Hey everyone, quick question

Whats the shipping weight and box deminsions for this

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25x19x15 and 19 lbs is what the label reads.

My measurement of the box though is closer to 24/18/14. And haven't weighed the statue/box myself so not sure.

Local store:

335b0edfe22df3c1a969c2236346ddf6.jpg

Sideshow doesn't even answer their phones. It's crazy. Anyway, I will have Spidey by next week. Can't wait to own this beast.

I called SSC last week to pay off my balance and they answered the phone immediately and my items shipped out next day :dunno

I called at least 4 times. Tried again about an hour ago and got them. Will be shipping out asap.

Service FedEx International Economy
Dimensions 25x19x15 in.
Total shipment weight 19 lbs / 8.62 kgs

Should receive on Friday

For those calling and not getting an answer are you calling during their hours? (they also are closed for lunch) that could be the issue

Back