Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw in my flex pay order that there's an option to pay the remaining balance off. :yess: Does that they'll ship it along with the current or next batch? Or do we have to wait for an email notice first?

Last I heard clicking it didn't work. But, I called in and moved 5 flex payments forward to get it early.

Last I heard clicking it didn't work. But, I called in and moved 5 flex payments forward to get it early.

Oh, you're right, doh! :slap I guess they're still working on getting those options ready. Looks like you can postpone payments too, that's really cool of them...especially when you order too much and all the flex payments suddenly add up on the month's bill, haha.

Oh, you're right, doh! :slap I guess they're still working on getting those options ready. Looks like you can postpone payments too, that's really cool of them...especially when you order too much and all the flex payments suddenly add up on the month's bill, haha.

Yeah. Sideshow has made a lot of customer friendly changes over the past few months. Really like it. Hopefully these prices go back down soon hahaha

You think I'm made of money? :lol

No, picked up a 64Gb S6 Edge for £350. Couldn't justify another £250 for the 7.
Should be a huge improvement on my S3, which I absolutely love :D
I just picked up the S7 a few days ago. Very happy with it. It was pricey (almost $800 USD) but there's a buy one get one free sale going on so I couldn't resist picking up one for me and my wife.

I just saw in my flex pay order that there's an option to pay the remaining balance off. :yess: Does that they'll ship it along with the current or next batch? Or do we have to wait for an email notice first?

Over the weekend I seen the same thing and tried and it didn't work, Monday I called and customer service did it manually. She said "the reason you cant click it is because its not showing yet as in stock" So it is a feature for things they have on hand that will ship. With SS doing their stuff in batches or waves now you know the first wave is allocated or so I thought I got my shipping notice yesterday.

Over the weekend I seen the same thing and tried and it didn't work, Monday I called and customer service did it manually. She said "the reason you cant click it is because its not showing yet as in stock" So it is a feature for things they have on hand that will ship. With SS doing their stuff in batches or waves now you know the first wave is allocated or so I thought I got my shipping notice yesterday.

Cool, good to know, thanks! :hi5:

Guys, since there was a bit of talks about a custom Spidey 2099, what about a Scarlet Spider custom? I like Kaine, I know his physical stats don't really match the ones of Peter Parker but to have the 2099 suit done it would be impossible for me, just too much work for the painter and adding the forearm blades and such would make it impossible to ship it.
I'm considering picking up a second Symbiote to turn into Kaine Scarlet, seems much easier. I'm considering a more glossy finish for the red portion and a bit more matte for the black portion. I'd also like to add texturing, maybe lines on the red portion and leatherish creases on the black portion, similar to the pics below... thoughts?

4210587-kaine___the_scarlet_spider_by_bmfreed-d8489lh.png

4d7c7b3286e5c4ef278ee4311fe7fb8c.jpg

That would look awesome as well Mule!

I wonder how hard it would be to turn the new PF into the miles morales spidey...I'm getting the IS spidey so I wouldn't mind getting my new ssc customized

Spider-Man_(Miles_Morales).jpg

Still waiting on SS to contact me about a replacement base..its been 4 days now. I guess I'll wait one more day and try calling again.

They told me on the phone and in live chat that they should respond to my request for an EX head and replacement body within 3-5 business days (today is day 3). If I don't hear from them by Friday afternoon I'm going to call them again. Waiting 2-3 weeks just for a response about a defective $500 item is just silly.

3-5 days is standard response.
I waited two weeks, others up to four, regarding $1,200 items with issues.

Hopefully they aren't as behind as last month.

Back