Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!
**** now I feel stupid for ordering things without the discount. Does this work every time? Prime one pieces too?

It takes a pair of months before the pop up discount appears. Most P1 Exclusives go sold out earlier than that, hard to tell.

Fed-Ex ****ed me for the first time yesterday. I requested re-routing at a local office - they got the request and didn't read it. Long story short, they attempted to deliver at home, no one answered and here I am waiting today for Spidey.

Awesome Izeroi. Love the dancing spidey! I have some time before mine comes in so I'll continue to live vicariously through all of you with this thread :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

You'll love him when you see him in person. One complaint I have is the stop sign shaped base. I wanted to pose Spidey in a certain direction but my pickyness won't allow it because in that certain position the corer of the base is pointing forward instead of the straight side lol. I wish they would have just done a round base bottom.

Fed-Ex ****ed me for the first time yesterday. I requested re-routing at a local office - they got the request and didn't read it. Long story short, they attempted to deliver at home, no one answered and here I am waiting today for Spidey.

Never thought about this, but I guess companies use both different shipping services? I had my package routed to ups (that's the company SSC used).

You'll love him when you see him in person. One complaint I have is the stop sign shaped base. I wanted to pose Spidey in a certain direction but my pickyness won't allow it because in that certain position the corer of the base is pointing forward instead of the straight side lol. I wish they would have just done a round base bottom.

Never thought about this, but I guess companies use both different shipping services? I had my package routed to ups (that's the company SSC used).

Yeah, I have Sideshow special request Fed-Ex. UPS in my area is horrible. Fed-Ex is normally really great (except for this screw-up). They said this storm has really messed up deliveries and they're server (or something like that) crashed a few days ago and things are struggling. They get a pass.....for now. :lol

My tracking hasn't changed since Tuesday

don't worry, mine says its just left the fed ex sorting facility but i have it in my hands lol seems to be behind by a day

[edit] someone else has tried the magnet job too and managed to find it all the way to his midsection as my magnet would only stick as far as the elbow :rock

from facebook
12803247_1306048722755661_8364830626568884807_n.jpg

Mine was posted Tuesday so who knows. Maybe tomorrow, but it's to come across from mainland is the other thing

Maybe FedEx knew that the new trailer for Civil War starring Spidey was going to drop today and wanted me to get Spider-Man today. :lol

Oh, FedEx, I knew you loved me. :lol

Maybe FedEx knew that the new trailer for Civil War starring Spidey was going to drop today and wanted me to get Spider-Man today. :lol

Oh, FedEx, I knew you loved me. :lol

Ahh! I must have replayed the new CW trailer 20x. I'm soooo close to finally pulling the trigger now budget be damned. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back