Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. People complained about the 20% off the P2 Maquette to no avail.
I talked to them and they offered to do a one time cancellation and refund the deposit for one of them. So I did that, and reordered with the code. Seems like it is best to wait and see from now on instead of ordering right away anymore. Lesson learned.

When do you guys think Gamora will be eligible for the 10% discount?

Usually it's around the time when they reveal ES, which is a pair of months from PO. I think someone said Cpt Marvel is already eligible, tho, so it could be a tad less than that

Well I got mine unpacked and all set up just now. Statue overall looks very good, but of course there are minor blemishes here and there on the body/face (exclusive to be exact). Not enough to warrant a phone call to SSC, but they are there.

Also does anyone have any minor unbalance on theirs?

Usually it's around the time when they reveal ES, which is a pair of months from PO. I think someone said Cpt Marvel is already eligible, tho, so it could be a tad less than that

Cool! Thanks ...I'm keeping my eye on that girl.

I got mine in this morning :yess:. Unfortunately I gotta wait until I get home tomorrow morning before I can open him up :gah:

I tried it with the T800 bust and it worked lol I got the 10% discount code. I didn't order him but when I tried to get the code for Lady Death no dice it wouldn't work which was a bummer because I wanted to order her. I was still able to use the monthly $20 off code which was still awesome :rock

Well I got mine unpacked and all set up just now. Statue overall looks very good, but of course there are minor blemishes here and there on the body/face (exclusive to be exact). Not enough to warrant a phone call to SSC, but they are there.

Also does anyone have any minor unbalance on theirs?

Hey congrats. Can you measure the diameter of the base please? I need to know what size turntable will be appropriate.

Thanks

Back