Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not getting everything but here's how I'm looking at the moment:

Have:
Iron Spidey Comiquette
Spidey Legenedary Scale bust Ex
Spidey Comiquette Ex
Rhino Comiquette Ex
JSC Spidey Ex

Current PO:
New ASM PF Ex
Sosa custom

Locked In:
Dio
Sandman

Eventually:
Symbiote, no rush to PO this one

Future PO:
New Green Goblin PF...
...hopefully SS Venom PF since all hints point to that being a reality...
Would like Iron Studios Spidey, need to see more

You are to Spider-man as I am with Batman...addicted :lol

what i got is :

SS spiderman back in black comiquette but im tempted to sell it since new is coming idk yet
SS Carnage comiquette
SS scott campbell spiderman classic

Current PO : both spiderman from SS, ex and black that is because i want sell mine back in black comiquette but idk yet :p

also im waiting too for that sinister coming from xm studios, but i have alot Pre order this year so maybe ill try to catch one, because im making avengers too set :) one quick question how can i put a signature in the bottom of my post ? thx u :)

what i got is :

SS spiderman back in black comiquette but im tempted to sell it since new is coming idk yet
SS Carnage comiquette
SS scott campbell spiderman classic

Current PO : both spiderman from SS, ex and black that is because i want sell mine back in black comiquette but idk yet :p

also im waiting too for that sinister coming from xm studios, but i have alot Pre order this year so maybe ill try to catch one, because im making avengers too set :) one quick question how can i put a signature in the bottom of my post ? thx u :)

Go into your profile, under forum actions in the drop box click edit profile, on the left side menu pick edit signature.

Convo is boring. It might go up in value, it might not.
All I know is JSC Spidey is worth buttons, even the Ex.

Sold MJ & Gwen but keeping Spidey as part of my Spider-man collection.

I'm waiting for 15% off pre-orders again, local AD, before ordering this.
The GG tease locked me in for both.

Not sure what you are getting wound up about, mate. I have as much right to air my views on this thread as you or anyone else. You sound a little angry and a bit too commanding so I'd rather not address you further, to be honest :wave

Lol. Where do I sound demanding or angry? I'm just here to talk about Spidey. Never said you don't have the right to your opinion either.

See, this is the third stage of forum arguing where people play make believe and act like he victim.

Well I'm in for all of them except for the XM Venom. I love the old SS one well enough.
As for what's out already I just don't have the BiB variant, the GG PF and the Black Cat PF.
Getting a bit tired of the old Spidey PF though. I think it hasn't aged that well.

This will be my 3rd spiderman statue but my first actual spiderman. I had Bowen Venom and Carnage in 1/6. I dont care if it sells out or if it goes down in value or whatever like my batman I am happy to display it in my collection.

You are to Spider-man as I am with Batman...addicted :lol

Yup! Completely!

Actually Batman is in my top 5 favorite characters. Spidey 1st, then Gambit, Storm, Black Panther and Batman in no particular order. Aside from the variants and re-dos I have each of the Batman PFs (Batman, Batgirl, Catwoman, Ivy, Harley, Joker). I'm not into the movie PFs but if there was a blue comic book 1/4 Batman that wasn't a variant I'd be all for it.

That XM Rising Sun tho...

Aside from hard to get and expensive XM, I couldn't imagine skipping a major Spidey or Batman villain in 1/4 unless it's a re-do, variant or just a butt ugly sculpt.

Yup! Completely!

Actually Batman is in my top 5 favorite characters. Spidey 1st, then Gambit, Storm, Black Panther and Batman in no particular order. Aside from the variants and re-dos I have each of the Batman PFs (Batman, Batgirl, Catwoman, Ivy, Harley, Joker). I'm not into the movie PFs but if there was a blue comic book 1/4 Batman that wasn't a variant I'd be all for it.

That XM Rising Sun tho...

Aside from hard to get and expensive XM, I couldn't imagine skipping a major Spidey or Batman villain in 1/4 unless it's a re-do, variant or just a butt ugly sculpt.
I'm getting the blue Variant just in case I dont see another 1/4 worth the money. I'm going to be in trouble when prime1 does their 1/5th line. I cant get into the XM, too far off the mark and too pricey for what it is.

I'm getting the blue Variant just in case I dont see another 1/4 worth the money. I'm going to be in trouble when prime1 does their 1/5th line. I cant get into the XM, too far off the mark and too pricey for what it is.

Wait wait you dont like samurai ninjaish batman?

Back