Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually entirely skipped the busts. Now I'm hoping they'd do some more and I could get a Spidey bust. Which would be the best one to get?
Well as far as I know all the comic ones are sold out at Sideshow but if your going to go to Ebay the black Batman is awesome for marvel The Spidey was amazing and so was the Daredevil, Im still looking for that one. I also liked the look of the Green Goblin and the Venom. Green Lantern is also a great looking bust.

Well as far as I know all the comic ones are sold out at Sideshow but if your going to go to Ebay the black Batman is awesome for marvel The Spidey was amazing and so was the Daredevil, Im still looking for that one. I also liked the look of the Green Goblin and the Venom. Green Lantern is also a great looking bust.

Im not a bust fan but the cap looked pretty good i thought

im super daredevil comic fan also spiderman too, i think both look really nice and also they are on of the best sculpt 1.1 from ssc and is no coming anymore

Im not a bust fan but the cap looked pretty good i thought
The cap does look pretty good but the chin bothered me, everything else on him was realistic and the chin was very square looking. Its my only nitpick of that piece.
im super daredevil comic fan also spiderman too, i think both look really nice and also they are on of the best sculpt 1.1 from ssc and is no coming anymore
Thats why Im still trying to track down the Daredevil bust. I doubt Sideshow will ever make another.

The cap does look pretty good but the chin bothered me, everything else on him was realistic and the chin was very square looking. Its my only nitpick of that piece.

Thats why Im still trying to track down the Daredevil bust. I doubt Sideshow will ever make another.

Classic or black Spidey?

I have both the Batman 1:1 and the GL I wouldnt mind a couple more.

I like the GL one a lot, but I'm a Marvel guy so I've stayed clear.

I've owned a lot of the SSC 1:1s in the past and sold some of them (so the collection isn't what it used to be.) But currently, I have: Spidey (Red/Blue), Spidey (Black suit), Venom 1.0, Venom 2.0, Carnage, Iron Man Mark III, and Thor. I had: Wolverine and Hulk. Wolverine was one of the best, IMO, but didn't match the collection. Hulk was okay. Not the best, but okay. And I'm currently selling Thor. Between the Spidey pieces, I've got my hands full and still need Goblin and War Machine and I think I'll be 'caught' up to what I've wanted.

Daredevil is super tempting though, as you said.

I like the GL one a lot, but I'm a Marvel guy so I've stayed clear.

I've owned a lot of the SSC 1:1s in the past and sold some of them (so the collection isn't what it used to be.) But currently, I have: Spidey (Red/Blue), Spidey (Black suit), Venom 1.0, Venom 2.0, Carnage, Iron Man Mark III, and Thor. I had: Wolverine and Hulk. Wolverine was one of the best, IMO, but didn't match the collection. Hulk was okay. Not the best, but okay. And I'm currently selling Thor. Between the Spidey pieces, I've got my hands full and still need Goblin and War Machine and I think I'll be 'caught' up to what I've wanted.

Daredevil is super tempting though, as you said.

u cant let pass daredevil my friend u cant :p

Yall better back off the DD ;)

I need one for my DD collection... to go with my statues, original art, full run of comics, and all other DD nick nacks that grace my comic room.

:)

Yall better back off the DD ;)

I need one for my DD collection... to go with my statues, original art, full run of comics, and all other DD nick nacks that grace my comic room.

:)
Challenge accepted
f6be3e3ab509fbdedd02c2f7ea650ac8.jpg

Back