Premium Format New Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would make sence that they'd make a movie PF to go along with the already released movie Cap piece.

That would be my guess at this point. It makes the most sense. They do need to be able to pair up the movie version Cap PF with a movie version Red Skull PF. We'll just have to wait and see.

PFs are always 1/4th... that what makes them so great! all of them are the same scale
That's part of what makes them great, anyway. . .and of course, all previous PFs were 1/4 scale. I was just acknowledging the possibility that, as some are suggesting, this could be completely different than any other PF in history. I don't think there's any reason to really think this is the case, but anything is possible.

It's gonna be an arduous task for S.S. to supplant their original Red Skull PF. Passing on that, and the original DDoom are my regrets as a collector :gah: I clearly remember both of the regular editions being available for quite some time.

That's part of what makes them great, anyway. . .and of course, all previous PFs were 1/4 scale. I was just acknowledging the possibility that, as some are suggesting, this could be completely different than any other PF in history. I don't think there's any reason to really think this is the case, but anything is possible.

if they make him another scale, I'm totally done with SSC... One thing I cannot stand are different scales put together...

that said, I'm watching this one... I 'kinda' liked the previous Red Skull but never enough to actually buy him
let's see if it's different for this one

Definitely interested in this one. Sadly I sold the other Red Skull PF some time ago and have regretted it. This one should make a nice alternative and I love the idea of a switch out head with the hat.

I missed the first one so I am very happy Sideshow is releasing another Red Skull. Awesome Sideshow! :clap

The Hat portrait in full Nazi garb will be a nice addition to the original PF, better than the first IMHO but timing is everything and while it looks nice overall it's still passable for me.

if they make him another scale, I'm totally done with SSC... One thing I cannot stand are different scales put together...

that said, I'm watching this one... I 'kinda' liked the previous Red Skull but never enough to actually buy him
let's see if it's different for this one

quoted for truth.

1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5, 1:6, 1:8.

it is getting silly

The Hat portrait in full Nazi garb will be a nice addition to the original PF, better than the first IMHO but timing is everything and while it looks nice overall it's still passable for me.

Yeah alot of guys complained about that on the original one. Or should I say the lack of:lecture

is it movie based or comic based i prefer comic based i hope there r 3 switch out heads lets see....

There's definitely 3 heads
- teeth head being worked on in sculptor's hand
- hat head on the base
- frowning head on the body
But Iceman comiquette had 3 heads in the sneak peek vid. The planned announced EX head got scrapped.

Im all for 2nd comic version PFs of characters I missed out on (any before 2011). I did manage to get Gambit and a few others before the prices became too high but pieces like Spidey, Cap & Thor aren't affordable and could use another comic version.

I do think though that if a character is revisited the costume should be different or the pose completely different. This new Skull seems just slightly more actioned than the original museum pose PF. Having the same character again shouldn't be as big a deal as coming up with a fresh take that's different enough from the previous version, satisfying those with the original version and those who want a new version.

There's definitely 3 heads
- teeth head being worked on in sculptor's hand
- hat head on the base
- frowning head on the body
But Iceman comiquette had 3 heads in the sneak peek vid. The planned announced EX head got scrapped.

Im all for 2nd comic version PFs of characters I missed out on (any before 2011). I did manage to get Gambit and a few others before the prices became too high but pieces like Spidey, Cap & Thor aren't affordable and could use another comic version.

I do think though that if a character is revisited the costume should be different or the pose completely different. This new Skull seems just slightly more actioned than the original museum pose PF. Having the same character again shouldn't be as big a deal as coming up with a fresh take that's different enough from the previous version, satisfying those with the original version and those who want a new version.
Well said! I want to see the new Doom PF next! I can feel he will be magnificent!

This new Red Skull is a must have for me, will look nice next to the original exclusive

:hi5: I love how this new Red Skull is holding the pistol at front instead of hiding behind him. The exclusive will be change-o-heads or that art print reference? Does anyone know?

Back