Premium Format New Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Skull Comiquette...or PF?

It's right on the webpage & video title.

I now see it an cant believe my eyes!

Another PF before the smaller 1/5! I will still buy it, however how many Red Skulls do we need?

I don't know I'm not an expert but 2 RS PF to me is not that much. Sure the first one is really great and it was comic based and the new one is movie based.

I never own a RS PF and can't wait to see this new one finish. Definitely get him and display with the latest Cap PF.

I don't know I'm not an expert but 2 RS PF to me is not that much. Sure the first one is really great and it was comic based and the new one is movie based.

I never own a RS PF and can't wait to see this new one finish. Definitely get him and display with the latest Cap PF.

Make me wonder when they will do another Cap PF?
Now I believe anything is possible

Agreed on the not too much statement but I don't see anything to say this is movie based at all, looks more comic based than the original one.
270px-Red-skull-21.jpg

Make me wonder when they will do another Cap PF?
Now I believe anything is possible

074kr.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's funny that people are so adament that this can't be a PF simply because one was done in the past. It was only a matter of time before characters were revisited in Premium Format and he seems to be the first but if you look at Comiquettes for example 4 different 1:4 Spider-Mans were done in two years. This isn't really that shocking.

It looks awesome from what I can gather, the face looks a little more Silver Aged and the one with the hat a bit more modern but either way I'm interested in it.

:exactly: :lecture

It is definitely not a typo.

The sculpt is very well done on the head portrait with the hat on! I wonder if this will be the exclusive portrait.

redskullpf.png

493358-rs2.jpg

Last edited:
I would love Doom 2099!

Are you sure this isn't a movie PF? The artwork looks like it could be a concept from the film.

Back