New poll for the next michael jackson figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one would be pretty bad ass..

mj-is-dead-L-1.jpeg

Out of those choices, I had to go with Bad. It is a different headsculpt than Michael one and two, and also the clothes would be amazing! Smooth Criminal is a cool look, but it is a fairly easy outfit to bash together. My second choice would be Motown 25 and then HIStory Tour.

Man, I really want a Thriller Werewolf to accompany my zombie. I hope that one is made eventually. I voted billie jean.

Hate to be a buzzkill and I am not racist in anyway.

With that, we should make NONE.

I know no one wants to hear it..but
Just because he was crowned the king of pop, doesn't make
him any less of a criminal! Not even a Smooth Criminal:)lol),
just a rich one. That's the only reason he didn't go to Jail.

I say :rip and let's not carry on his likeness anymore.

What crime was he convicted of? Musically, MJ was a genius and should be remembered as such. Just my opinion and I respect yours :)

Hate to be a buzzkill and I am not racist in anyway.

With that, we should make NONE.

I know no one wants to hear it..but
Just because he was crowned the king of pop, doesn't make
him any less of a criminal! Not even a Smooth Criminal:)lol),
just a rich one. That's the only reason he didn't go to Jail.

I say :rip and let's not carry on his likeness anymore.

Oh boy... here we go again... :rolleyes:

I assume you formed your 'educated" opinion by watching Entertainment Tonight.
The man WAS innocent... so please, spare us from your ignorance...
Thanks!

:peace

I personally liked the 83 motown MJ. I voted for that, and was kinda surprised to see that its on the lead!

But in my experience with HT is that they will eventually do all of the available options, and they always start with the least voted one. So I guess that means it may be a while before we get to see the motown one.

My guess is that the next MJ would be the Bad version, which I don't mind getting. As the costuming looks very detailed and complicated. And I'm glad HT is handling this one, as I have faith that they'll knock this one out of the park :rock

I hope to see all of those figures eventually, but I voted for a Smooth Criminal version, since it is my favorite music video. And I can only imagine how awesome a Bad version would be! With their skill, it would be an amazing figure!

What crime was he convicted of? Musically, MJ was a genius and should be remembered as such. Just my opinion and I respect yours :)

When you have enough money, you don't go to trial.
That's just the American way.

Genius, maybe. But even a liftime of great music doesn't
change what he did. It is unfortunate, for most of us,
he will be remembered that way as well.

So that is why I say vote NO on MJ this 1/6 election :horror.

When you have enough money, you don't go to trial.
That's just the American way.

Genius, maybe. But even a liftime of great music doesn't
change what he did. It is unfortunate, for most of us,
he will be remembered that way as well.

So that is why I say vote NO on MJ this 1/6 election :horror.

Sorry, but he did go to trial. The first accuser settled, but the second went to trial (almost 600 days) and was found innocent and was acquitted of the charges. The American way is letting someone stand trial and respect the process. As far as America is concerned, he is innocent of the crime he was charged of.

Back