New poll for the next michael jackson figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one would be pretty bad ass..

mj-is-dead-L-1.jpeg

...........BUMP !!!!

Smooth Criminal!

but I'm interested in whatever they go with if they do it right.

My favorite Michael Jackson costume he wore was the Smooth Criminal outfit. I really hope they make one.

Personally I'd love to see a slightly more recent MJ (as in from the late nineties, not this past decade!). Not that I don't love earlier MJ, but pretty much all his looks from the Thriller era can be bashed together using the the Thriller model, and the Billie Jean version looks to me a lot more like Bad Tour Michael than History Tour him (the skin colour and the shape of his face). Mostly I'd just love to see a really spot on facial sculpt with long hair, though, since I feel the last two have both been ever so slightly off (though still awesome).

Personally, i would love to see more damn better figures in this line like Jim Morrison,Jimmy Page and Robert Plant,Hello!! Jimi Hendrix!!,Buddy Holly even(though i have desire for that),Ozzy from Black Sabbath days,Eddie Van Halen,Randy Rhodes..list goes on.Most of these figures i listed would be a greater value with all the accessories you know should come with these legends.

Back